Pitino says team had best practice of the year, asks fans to stick with the team

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Best practice of the year by far. Showed me our guys really care. Stick with us gopher fans. We need everybody on Tuesday!</p>— Richard Pitino (@MNCoachPitino) <a href="https://twitter.com/MNCoachPitino/statuses/437710528723431424">February 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

See you all Tuesday. If us fans aren't willing to hang in there and fight tooth and nail, how can we sit here and expect the team to?

I love football, but this is where hoops has an advantage. You don't have a whole week to stew after a bad loss. You gotta get right back to it.

I do hate Iowa...so I'm in.

Let's hope they turn that into the best game of the year.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Best practice of the year by far. Showed me our guys really care. Stick with us gopher fans. We need everybody on Tuesday!</p>— Richard Pitino (@MNCoachPitino) <a href="https://twitter.com/MNCoachPitino/statuses/437710528723431424">February 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Great that Pitino does this, both for the fans and players.

Well, fans may come and fans may go.
And Fans may peter out you know.
But I'm a fan through thick or thin,
Peter out or peter in.

That's great to hear. I'd rather they practice well than crappy.

Now the Gophers need that practice effort to translate into an actual game, when the lights come on at 6 bells tomorrow night.

I've lived here all my life and I've stayed on board and went down with many ships. Why would this year be any different?

Ski-U-Mah!

We can erase about a month's worth of frustration with a win tomorrow night. Iowa is struggling. We're at home. Need to have this one.

Hopefully Oto plays with some fire. That was a huge part of our early start against Wisconsin, he crashed the boards like I had never seen him do.

We can erase about a month's worth of frustration with a win tomorrow night. Iowa is struggling. We're at home. Need to have this one.

I read in another post that Iowa is proven to be vulnerable. Right now if the Hawkeyes are vulnerable and struggling what exaclty are the Gophers off their current 3-7 run?

I read in another post that Iowa is proven to be vulnerable. Right now if the Hawkeyes are vulnerable and struggling what exaclty are the Gophers of their current 3-7 run?

I think it's safe to say we're struggling as well.

Yes, I'll stick with the program to the bitter end, just like last year. I just hope they don't lose to MI and IA, beat PSU, lose their first game in the Big Ten tourney, then lose their first game in the NIT. But, I guess if they do, I'll be watching.

Top Bottom