Duke

book

Reaction score
Nothing like getting a good charge call at the end. Love the way coach B just didn't take It but
went ballistic! How many charges were not called on OSU???

I think it was Parker that fouled Christmas on the dunk the prior trip down and that wasn't called. Cuse got jobbed, but Boheim has to know better. You can't get a T there.

Yeah it was a horrible call, and I'm not at all surprised Duke got the call. With that said, Boheim was an idiot. Duke was having trouble shooting free throws and the game was far from over.

I agree, pretty crazy for the coach to completely take the game out of his team's hands with ample time still on the clock. I also wouldn't say it was the "worst call ever." I can think of a few that went against us in the Purdue game that were much worse!

That said, when he got the first T (2 FT's and the ball) that pretty much sealed it so he probably figured he may as well get his money's worth.

I'm watching 'Blue Streak' in HD..........with surround sound!!!!

I agree, pretty crazy for the coach to completely take the game out of his team's hands with ample time still on the clock. I also wouldn't say it was the "worst call ever." I can think of a few that went against us in the Purdue game that were much worse!

That said, when he got the first T (2 FT's and the ball) that pretty much sealed it so he probably figured he may as well get his money's worth.
He will get some flak, but I love a coach who stands up for his team. Pitino needs to do more of that.

Of course Dukie V said he thought it was a block not a charge.... In other news the world is round!

He will get some flak, but I love a coach who stands up for his team. Pitino needs to do more of that.

Its nice when coach's stand up for their team, but they need to pick their spots and consider game situation as well. Just like an enforcer in hockey. They sometimes need to send messages, but if they send a message that results in a shorthanded situation in a key spot, they aren't doing their job well.

Top Bottom