Assembly Hall

GuyFawkes

Win or Lose, WE DRINK!
Reaction score
Iowa's Big Ten game set for 8 p.m. Tuesday at Indiana has been postponed. Accoridng to reports, a piece of metal facing fell onto a section of seats inside Assembly Hall.

No word yet on when the Iowa-Indiana game will be played.

Both teams are off Wednesday and Thursday. Indiana plays Saturday at Northwestern. Iowa, hosts UW at 11 a.m. Saturday.

So, should it be called Dis-Assembly Hall?

There is no need to be Chicken Little, you guys.

Play it at Mackey in West Lafayette and make it a de facto home game for the Hawkeyes with all the Boiler fans booing IU.

Why not use the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indy. The Pacers are on the road playing the Timberwolves on Wednesday.

I like the top rated comment on the espn link

"I thought the roof caving in on Indiana this season was only a metaphor!"

Even from an Iowa fan that is pretty good

Why not use the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indy. The Pacers are on the road playing the Timberwolves on Wednesday.

Bankers Life offered up the court for Wednesday. Iowa agreed to do it. Indiana declined. Ridiculous is all I have to say. Cant provide a safe playing environment, No eta to host another event, Less than 1 month until the BTT, being unreasonable.

Go hoosiers!

Listen, Tom Cream his jeans should play the game, give a damn where. What a fricking loser. Indiana deserves him.

Bankers Life offered up the court for Wednesday. Iowa agreed to do it. Indiana declined. Ridiculous is all I have to say. Cant provide a safe playing environment, No eta to host another event, Less than 1 month until the BTT, being unreasonable.

Go hoosiers!

Did I hear right, that if IU doesn't reschedule within a certain time, the conference will reschedule at a time and place of their own choosing? So they might end up in Indy anyway.

If it's true that the game could have been played Wednesday (or Thursday) at Conseco Fieldhouse (or whatever it's called now) and Indiana said no, the Big Ten should have stepped in, especially this late in the season. Not exacly a lot of time left to squeeze in a game anywhere. It would have made perfect sense.

No surprise at all if Crean's the one who didn't want to do it. He's the ultimate contral freak among all the contral-freak coaches in college basketball.

I say Cream his pants forfeited his right to a home game. They could have played in Indiana. Reward Iowa with an extra home game or force Indiana to forfeit the game.

If it's true that the game could have been played Wednesday (or Thursday) at Conseco Fieldhouse (or whatever it's called now) and Indiana said no, the Big Ten should have stepped in, especially this late in the season. Not exacly a lot of time left to squeeze in a game anywhere. It would have made perfect sense.

No surprise at all if Crean's the one who didn't want to do it. He's the ultimate contral freak among all the contral-freak coaches in college basketball.

Thing is neither team has a bye left. They both have two games per week the rest of the season.

Making Iowa play three games in one week is not right either.

I predict it ends up being a forfeit.

Top Bottom