50 Years Ago Today

Clark and Hudson had great pro careers. I believe Bill Davis also played in the NBA for a time.
Kunze I believe had some NBA time and was a member of the ABA Minnesota Pipers/Muskies. This would've been quite a team had Hudson not broke the ham bone in his wrist and Don Yates hadn't become academically ineligible.
To this day, Archie Clark had the quickest first step I have ever seen. He was recruited out of the army by ass ' t coach
Glen Reed. Archie was also an outstanding CF on Dick Seibert ' s baseball team. This team would've trashed this year's team .

Clark and Hudson had great pro careers. I believe Bill Davis also played in the NBA for a time.
Kunze I believe had some NBA time and was a member of the ABA Minnesota Pipers/Muskies. This would've been quite a team had Hudson not broke the ham bone in his wrist and Don Yates hadn't become academically ineligible.
To this day, Archie Clark had the quickest first step I have ever seen. He was recruited out of the army by ass ' t coach
Glen Reed. Archie was also an outstanding CF on Dick Seibert ' s baseball team. This team would've trashed this year's team .

The 64 Gopher team were National Champions under Dick Seibert.

Top Bottom