New #RaiseTheBarn Video

MadtownGopher

Reaction score

EE and Mo are featured in this one. Cool to see Rick cheer and celebrate so passionately for us.

The Texas Hop - love it.

We are going to be so good in a couple of years - you can just feel it.

Dude. I love that passion Rick Pitino has for the team. That's awesome.

The coach specifically coaching the kid the Texas hop that was used to seal the game? The coach specifically coaching kids in individual workout to help them make visible improvements? Dude, Rodney Williams would have been a lottery pick under this Pitino guy.

Edit: @Formo - Yeah, the quick shot of him standing in front of the team before letting his son talk, he looked like a dude that looked like Rick Pitino the legendary coach, but everything about his ear to ear grin showed a simple father completely pumped for his son's team. Really heartwarming to see.

Why do you always gotta pick the guy who doesn't speak English to do the "hard work" ?

MN Daily: U athletics department provides video
The University has created three new web series that give fans inside access.

“What we’re trying to deliver to fans and anybody watching, really, is an authentic experience of what the program’s like,” said Chris Werle, associate athletics director for strategic communications.

The series had collectively generated more than 164,000 YouTube views as of Tuesday.

http://www.mndaily.com/sports/features/2014/02/11/u-athletics-department-provides-video

Go Gophers!!

Why do you always gotta pick the guy who doesn't speak English to do the "hard work" ?

I heard that too. Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to think Rick was a slime ball. I have since changed my tune. It looked to like he was a father proud of his son. And anyone that thinks Richard hasn't earned it is wrong. The dude grinds it. Keep up the good work Mr. Teague!

I used to think Rick was a slime ball. I have since changed my tune. It looked to like he was a father proud of his son. And anyone that thinks Richard hasn't earned it is wrong. The dude grinds it. Keep up the good work Mr. Teague!

Slime balls can reform. It's a great thing. Genuinely happy for his son. Will be fascinating to see them coach against each other next season.

Slime balls can reform. It's a great thing. Genuinely happy for his son. Will be fascinating to see them coach against each other next season.

Like the NCAA committee won't accidentally place Louisville and Minnesota in the same part of the bracket should they both make it?
Oh, Louisville is a 6 seed? I think we need to slide the Gophers to 11.
Louisville is a 4 seed? Maybe the Gophers are a 12 (13 is too low) vs 5 matchup who plays Louisville round two.

Louisville is a 3 seed? Gophers are a 6 or an 11 seed.

How cool is it to see both Rick and Richard in the locker room after the game? They better be showing that to every recruit.

Top Bottom