Amelia: The road to the NCAA tournament

station19

Reaction score
"The Gophers pulled out the home win over Indiana on Saturday to keep the NCAA tournament conversation alive.
Realistically, Minnesota needs four more conference wins to get a Big Dance berth. A win over the Hoosiers doesn't make it easy, but it does make the journey seem traversable.

The Gophers have three more home games. Getting two others on the road would be tough, but snatching one more seems reasonable.

Let's take a look at the road ahead:"

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/244923141.html

Does she do any research?

This is one of her quota articles...it doesn't have to actually say anything and have any insight or facts, it just has to fill up 1,000 words. Like a statey giving tickets for 62 in a 55 on the 28th of the month.

I go to Amelia when I'm looking to hear information I've already known for 3 days.

Seems like she has been worse than usual this season. Usually she writes or tweets something some what interesting or relevant a couple times a season that I actually go out of my way to read, but not this year.

Seems like she has been worse than usual this season. Usually she writes or tweets something some what interesting or relevant a couple times a season that I actually go out of my way to read, but not this year.

I have heard that she is involved with and fallen hard for an older guy named Donald. These torrid affairs can easily be professionally distractive and sap a woman's creative energy. Cut her a little slack and hope she dumps this creep.

4 more wins would put them as a high 9 seed.
3 more wins is likely a 10-11 seed
2 more wins is bubble. 12-13 seed or out.

Top Bottom