Who's going to the Northwestern game on Sunday?

WindyCityGopher

Reaction score
I'm looking at StubHub tickets for Sunday's game in Evanston and they're pretty reasonable in the section behind the Gophers' bench. Is anybody else planning to be there?

I'm actually in Chicago for a weekend getaway with my wife. What are the chances I can talk her into going to the game? Does anyone know if there's easy access to Welsh-Ryan? Could we hop a train to get there? The easier it is, the better my chances.

I'm actually in Chicago for a weekend getaway with my wife. What are the chances I can talk her into going to the game? Does anyone know if there's easy access to Welsh-Ryan? Could we hop a train to get there? The easier it is, the better my chances.

metra and purple line drop you off a block or two away

I'd recommend the CTA, taking the Red Line from downtown to Howard, then transferring to the Purple Line there, taking it to Central. Welsh-Ryan is about 4 blocks west of the El stop. It should take about 30 minutes from beginning to end.

Thanks, Windy! Hopefully I can talk her into it...

My son and I are going to try and swing down.

Got my tickets today...section 212 (center court behind the team benches) about 20 rows up, a pair for $23 apiece including StubHub fees. These are the times it's good to be a B1G team with very few alums in Chicago, it's easier to get into games.

Just got mine, too. Same section in row VV. Might be next to you, but we got ours for about $33 total for the pair. Maybe catch you there? Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom