Pitino Interview on espnu podcast

Rick told Richard he needs 14 tickets for the Indiana game. So Rick is tentatively planning to attend it. Pretty damn cool.

Overall a great listen, recommend everyone to check it out. Also interesting because it was Katz's podcast and he was a huge Tubby guy.

indiana game is also the game piper is scheduled to be at for his official visit I believe, can't hurt to have him see a national championship coach in the house as well, hope the crowd is rocking like it was for wisconsin. It would help seal the deal with piper. He was at washington's game last night so I streamed the game, and that crowd was almost non existent at that game, lets show him what a real atmosphere is when indiana comes to town, or any team for that matter.

That doesn't sound good.

He also said the trainers said you have to wait a couple of days to get an idea of how bad it is. So we'll see.

ETA: And the question was posed in reference to Andre playing on Sunday.

He also said the trainers said you have to wait a couple of days to get an idea of how bad it is. So we'll see.

ETA: And the question was posed in reference to Andre playing on Sunday.

Wait.... Was that a typo? What is a sever sprain? Did he repeat the word severe and you just typed it wrong? I figured that, but when you didn't correct the quoted text I thought maybe this was actually something. Google says you typed it wrong, which is a human thing to do.

I'm not worried about Andre. If we can't win these next two without him, then we have bigger issues. The 10+ days off could give him enough time to heal his toe injury as well.

I'm not worried about Andre. If we can't win these next two without him, then we have bigger issues. The 10+ days off could give him enough time to heal his toe injury as well.

Winning on the road at Nebraska w/o Hollins is no gimme. I won't throw in the towel on the season if it happens. Afurry -- your perception of this team has changed dramatically? From six wins in conference to declaring a loss at Nebraska w/o Hollins to be akin to having "bigger issues".

Wait.... Was that a typo? What is a sever sprain? Did he repeat the word severe and you just typed it wrong? I figured that, but when you didn't correct the quoted text I thought maybe this was actually something. Google says you typed it wrong, which is a human thing to do.

Obviously a typo. WTF would a sever sprain be? I meant to type severe twice because that is exactly what Pitino said.

And you know, you could listen to the interview yourself. :D

Obviously a typo. WTF would a sever sprain be? I meant to type severe twice because that is exactly what Pitino said.

And you know, you could listen to the interview yourself. :D

Right on.

I wasn't going to say anything and wait for a GH'r to come in here and say that "when I had a sever sprain it took me like 2 months before I could fully play basketball again, thats the worst kind of sprains there are...."

Tell me that wouldn't have happened.... And tell me you cannot think of 2 or 3 clowns who you would expect that to happen with.

Top Bottom