espn1500 are you kidding me??????

Tully55

Reaction score
Right in the middle of Pitino's post game locker room interview, as he is talking about how great the crowd is and how we shouldn't change a thing with Williams Arena, radio coverage switches to a super-beta testosterone commercial. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???????

don't worry, give it a few minutes GL will tell ya what you missed

Right in the middle of Pitino's post game locker room interview, as he is talking about how great the crowd is and how we shouldn't change a thing with Williams Arena, radio coverage switches to a super-beta testosterone commercial. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???????

One day sir...many years from now...you will thank 1500 ESPN.

Agreed. They cut off Mo's post game interview, too. Happens after every game on the internet feed now.
Just embarrassing.

They didn't do this last season.

Agreed. They cut off Mo's post game interview, too. Happens after every game on the internet feed now. Just embarrassing. They didn't do this last season.

Happened to me too! Ugh, pretty darn annoyed!!

They were great before the game too. 20 min before tipoff they decided it would be a good idea to talk about who Tollackson would most like an autograph from. They spent about 10 minutes on this. Seems like they really had some interesting Gopher material to talk about... Really got me jacked up for the game

They were great before the game too. 20 min before tipoff they decided it would be a good idea to talk about who Tollackson would most like an autograph from. They spent about 10 minutes on this. Seems like they really had some interesting Gopher material to talk about... Really got me jacked up for the game

But who doesn't want Muhammad Ali's autograph, though?

Learfield Sports

I may be wrong but I think that was Learfield Sports screwup, not ESPN 1500.

I may be wrong but I think that was Learfield Sports screwup, not ESPN 1500.

I don't know exactly how these things work, but I heard the entire interview on the actual radio in my car on the way home from the game, so the "feed" was clean to the station. So, my guess is that it was indeed a 1500 screw-up on their own webpage, if this apparently happened to the internet stream only.

I don't know exactly how these things work, but I heard the entire interview on the actual radio in my car on the way home from the game, so the "feed" was clean to the station. So, my guess is that it was indeed a 1500 screw-up on their own webpage, if this apparently happened to the internet stream only.

I listen to 1500 online quite a bit. This happens very very often........always during the interesting part of a program or conversation.

Top Bottom