2 wins, 2 losses

Miles Tarver

Reaction score
If you would have told me they would go through that 4 game stretch with that record, I would have been THRILLED.

:clap::clap:

If you would have told me they would go through that 4 game stretch with that record, I would have been THRILLED.

Not to mention we were in positions to win both the MSU and Iowa games (at very different points).

Loving this.

In the past, we've always seemed to lose in these types of stretches. But to get a split, including winning this last one without our best player for basically the entire game, is a great sign!

Overtime loss to Michigan State.

Took Syracuse to the bell.

Could have knocked off Michigan.

This team is pretty good.

Now we just need to see how we can do with some "winnable" games...need to keep the foot on the gas.

Now we just need to see how we can do with some "winnable" games...need to keep the foot on the gas.

To me, these (the winnable ones) are the games we had a lot of trouble winning under Tubby. I'd sure like to roll 3 or 4 wins in a row off here to really give us a solid resume for the tournament. None of the games will be easy, but I like the way the team is coming together.

Michigan is the one they absolutely should have won.

Overtime loss to Michigan State.

Took Syracuse to the bell.

Could have knocked off Michigan.

This team is pretty good.

They were an "and-1" non-call at the buzzer away from beating MSU on the road. Now, one cannot say that had they beat MSU that they'd have won 2 of the next 3, but I'm just saying.

To me, these (the winnable ones) are the games we had a lot of trouble winning under Tubby. I'd sure like to roll 3 or 4 wins in a row off here to really give us a solid resume for the tournament. None of the games will be easy, but I like the way the team is coming together.

Yes this was the point Tubby would roll into Northwestern and get beat

Nebraska scares the hell out of me. Winning there arguably shapes up as more difficult and impressive than last night's win over W.

Michigan is the one they absolutely should have won.

Definitely. That one still hurts, especially considering they haven't lost in the conference yet. Oh well, the wins against OSU and Wisconsin have softened the blow from that game.

Same with me. On the other hand, if you told me we would have to play two games and possibly more without Andre I would have said Sh!t.

Top Bottom