Video Highlights: Gophers Upset No. 11 Ohio State 63-53!!!!!

Probably going to reveal my stupidity again here, but someone explain this to me. We lose to Michigan by one, two or three (can't remember), take Michigan State to overtime in East Lansing, defeat Ohio State, and play head-to-head with an undefeated Syracuse team. If you throw this all into some computer program, how can the Gophers not be considered a higher rated team?

Thanks for posting this, Bleed. What great time at the Barn tonight! My favorite moment: Little Dre circled down around the baseline (at the speed of light), dishing to Dre for the 3 pointer and the lead became insurmountable.

Thanks for posting this, Bleed. What great time at the Barn tonight! My favorite moment: Little Dre circled down around the baseline (at the speed of light), dishing to Dre for the 3 pointer and the lead became insurmountable.

Yep. That play and the play that followed - steal and uncontested layup - broke their backs.

Because Tom Izzo, Coach K and Calipari are the only ones that have been trained to operate the NCAA rankings supercomputer. They use the manual override quite often.

Yep. That play and the play that followed - steal and uncontested layup - broke their backs.
Yeah - that was great! I really liked not having a nail biter ending. It was great to see them put OSU away, no DOUBT.

I didn't notice Andre staring down Craft after the three. I read Craft was talking $hit all game.

I didn't notice Andre staring down Craft after the three. I read Craft was talking $hit all game.

Haha, it was pretty blatant. Uncharacteristic for Smilin' Dre too, so you know Craft must have been jawing.

lots of favorite plays to choose from tonight. Mine was Mo Walker gets stripped and doesn't give up on the play, but stalks the guard for 40 feet and tips the ball from behind. The new stealthy Mo

Haha, it was pretty blatant. Uncharacteristic for Smilin' Dre too, so you know Craft must have been jawing.

I thought Lil Dre was yappen a bunch with Craft as well. I know lil D was amped up to go up against Kraft and probably felt like a million bucks when he crossed him up on that 1 on 3 fast break and finish.

Probably going to reveal my stupidity again here, but someone explain this to me. We lose to Michigan by one, two or three (can't remember), take Michigan State to overtime in East Lansing, defeat Ohio State, and play head-to-head with an undefeated Syracuse team. If you throw this all into some computer program, how can the Gophers not be considered a higher rated team?

We needed a signature win to go with our good wins. The MI & MSU losses made us look like we couldn't close out good teams. (Regardless of the FSU & Richmond wins for some reason)

Thank you for posting these highlights! I personally contributed to last night's win by not being able to watch the game (i even called it, to my date, that we'd win if i didn't watch), so i appreciate getting to see any of it. *Oto's dunk - softest dunk you've ever seen? It was almost....'cute'.

Top Bottom