Live Chat Rayno -- 1-13-14 noon --

She has no info recruits it would seem... is talking about bigfoot now and will perhaps ask bigfoot about recruiting?
"
That's a really broad question. Come back to me with something specific and maybe I'll answer it.

by Amelia Rayno 12:15 PM

What do you hear about recruiting for next year?

by Flu guy 12:15 PM
"

"Good morning! I'll be here in about an hour to field any and all interesting questions. Go ahead and leave them here so I can jump right in."

http://live.startribune.com/Event/Gophers_basketball_Live_Chat_with_Amelia_Rayno_at_noon_Monday_2

I can't believe the StarTrib lets her b.s. as much as she does. Does anyone find her bigfoot fetish entertaining?

What no Moose story? ....
"
From what I've put together, Goose started as a reference to Top Gun (since Minnesota also has a player named Maverick), although without context that still seems like a stretch to me.
by Amelia Rayno 12:24 PM

's "Goose."

by Amelia Rayno 12:22 PM

Hahaha ... it

by Amelia Rayno 12:22 PM

What are the chances of getting the student section to say "Ellliioootttt" with a finger point every time Eliason makes a big play? Are they too young to get the E.T. reference? PS - why do they call him Moose anyway?
"

"Good morning! I'll be here in about an hour to field any and all interesting questions. Go ahead and leave them here so I can jump right in."

http://live.startribune.com/Event/Gophers_basketball_Live_Chat_with_Amelia_Rayno_at_noon_Monday_2

Leave Amelia alone. If you experts have anything of substance to ask her, feel free. In the meantime, she is a hell of a lot better than you doobies here on GH that bad mouth her.

btw, she has PM'd me for info on when and where she and I can meet "in private".

Thanks for all the love. I liked the Goose story and a moose story would have kept me reading for a bit.
Leave Amelia alone. If you experts have anything of substance to ask her, feel free. In the meantime, she is a hell of a lot better than you doobies here on GH that bad mouth her.

In the meantime, she is a hell of a lot better than you doobies here on GH that bad mouth her.

Sorry, but she really isn't. There are multiple bloggers that post on this board that I go to before I check out Amelia's work. She doesn't put up half the content that Fuller does.

Shes a gurl - I kin not read no sports from no gurl

Top Bottom