MSU is next... ((OSU-MSU starts appetizing B1G season) 1-8-14)

Jon

Reaction score

"The Buckeyes play No. 20 Iowa, then travel to Minneapolis to play a hungry Golden Gophers team that came dangerously close to knocking off Michigan."

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebask...f-appetizing-b1g-season?ex_cid=espnapi_public

I just shake my head when writers on a site like ESPN, which you'd think is near the top of the heap for the profession, write ignorant (and kind of disrespectful) things like "Gophers ... came dangerously close to knocking off Michigan". We were favored going into the game, and especially should've been expected to win after Robinson went down.

I just shake my head when writers on a site like ESPN, which you'd think is near the top of the heap for the profession, write ignorant (and kind of disrespectful) things like "Gophers ... came dangerously close to knocking off Michigan". We were favored going into the game, and especially should've been expected to win after Robinson went down.
Chantel writes for scUM so naturally she has a lady boner for them

Michigan is a loaded team and are a lot better then their record, they played in the Championship game last year for crying out loud, i am not offended by that statement as i feel it is more of Michigan being praised then a bashing of us, i do get offended when i hear statements like "Richard Pitino has done a tremendous job so far. Nobdody expected the team to be 11-2 at this point" -Sid or when Purdue and Illinois where predicted to finish ahead of us in preseason

Top Bottom