Raise the Barn - Episode 1

Miles Tarver

Reaction score
Don't see this posted here yet, so here is the link.

I really, really, really like where the program is headed and who is now in charge

These are so well done. We have an excellent staff. Can't wait to see what the can do in the next several years.

Don't see this posted here yet, so here is the link.

I really, really, really like where the program is headed and who is now in charge

Gotta give credit to the U, not sure if other universities do this, but what a recruiting tool to show kids how Rich is from the inside... You cannot help but smile watching him coach and lead these guys. He's just a lovable guy, even his negative comments have a sense of rye humor that is infectious.

Gotta give credit to the U, not sure if other universities do this, but what a recruiting tool to show kids how Rich is from the inside... You cannot help but smile watching him coach and lead these guys. He's just a lovable guy, even his negative comments have a sense of rye humor that is infectious.

Agreed, I love these. Brick by Brick was/is great, but unfortunately I only started watching it about halfway through this season.

I loved when, I think it was either Oto or King, took that half court shot and Pitino just said, "that was awful." He seems to have a good sense of humor and I'm looking forward to seeing more of these throughout the rest of the season. I wonder if these will replace Pitino's blog though.

"You're the only guy in the country that doesn't foul."

How do I know he was talking to Elliott?

Man, the U of M's athletic marketing has been getting better and better the last few years.

Honestly?

Who doesn't love Pitino?

Like even the biggest Tubby honk has got to think this is one cool coach.

Saw an interview with Freddy H after the Iowa ISU game..... LAME-O, I'm aware I'm being a total homer, but seriously, if I walked into college again and saw him as my counselor or RA wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Honestly?

Who doesn't love Pitino?

Couldn't agree more.

Saw an interview with Freddy H after the Iowa ISU game..... LAME-O, I'm aware I'm being a total homer, but seriously, if I walked into college again and saw him as my counselor or RA wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Yeah. Or a super-successful D1 college player, a very successful NBA player and, thus far, a successful college coach. :confused: I hope for the Gophers' sake, he moves to the NBA soon.

Honestly?

Who doesn't love Pitino?

Shhhhhhhh. You'll bring them out of the rafters. It's like if you mention "Beetlejuice" three times.

Yeah. Or a super-successful D1 college player, a very successful NBA player and, thus far, a successful college coach. :confused: I hope for the Gophers' sake, he moves to the NBA soon.

I totally agree, I know he was successful and everyone likes him, but for this one interview, post beating Iowa, he didn't give me the semi that Richard does, and as I said... Total homer-ism going on, I respect and fear all things Freddy H down at ISU

Favorite quotes:

"You're supposed to be able to dunk, you're a Division 1 player....yeah, yeah its my fault you missed"
"You're the only guy in the country who never fouls"
"That was awful" (after Oto's missed half-court shot)
"Sorry about your tooth, we'll get you all fixed up"

he didn't give me the semi that Richard does

:clap:

"Sorry about your tooth, we'll get you all fixed up"

I mentioned this elsewhere, but Rich Pit was all over the tooth situation. I was 3 rows behind the bench and he was the guy screaming to make sure they found it. He's pretty much on top of everything, near as I can tell.

Otto's missed half court shot and Pitino's response was definitely my favorite part. Hope these are as good as the football ones have been. Seems like it's the same idea.

Otto's missed half court shot and Pitino's response was definitely my favorite part. Hope these are as good as the football ones have been. Seems like it's the same idea.

Did you hear coach after Oto saidd 50 dollars? Coach goes "50 dollars? Euros?" The guy has a sense of humor that's for sure.

Top Bottom