NDSU vs Coastal Carolina in quarterfinal game

station19

Reaction score
NDSU kicking butt. 34-14 with 4 minutes left in 3rd Qtr.

The #2 seed was knocked off last night. Not sure who's stopping NDSU now.

Anyone watching the Navy game? Weather is making it interesting.

We got a live one! This one's a beauty.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/1500ESPN_Reusse">@1500ESPN_Reusse</a> The last three years the Bison would have finished well above .500 in the Big 10</p>— Jeremy Burgard (@jburgard95) <a href="https://twitter.com/jburgard95/statuses/411990520622092288">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry pal but the Bison would get blown out by Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Nebraska. Where is he seeing 4+ wins?

On another note, I would totally be okay with an annual game against them. The hatred is already there.

We got a live one! This one's a beauty.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/1500ESPN_Reusse">@1500ESPN_Reusse</a> The last three years the Bison would have finished well above .500 in the Big 10</p>— Jeremy Burgard (@jburgard95) <a href="https://twitter.com/jburgard95/statuses/411990520622092288">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry pal but the Bison would get blown out by Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Nebraska. Where is he seeing 4+ wins?

On another note, I would totally be okay with an annual game against them. The hatred is already there.

I would too.

This argument about how well NDSU would do in the Big Ten is just stupid either way because there is absolutely no way of knowing.

I would too. This argument about how well NDSU would do in the Big Ten is just stupid either way because there is absolutely no way of knowing.

NDSU would need to seriously beef up some of their skill players. They would get beat up pretty bad if they played Penn St, WI, and Sparty three weeks in a row. Not to mention OSU and Mich. They could hang with many of the other teams.

NDSU would need to seriously beef up some of their skill players. They would get beat up pretty bad if they played Penn St, WI, and Sparty three weeks in a row. Not to mention OSU and Mich. They could hang with many of the other teams.

I think they get rolled over pretty good by every team that is not Illinois, Northwestern, or Purdue. Curious as to why you picked Penn State in your list of teams that would beat them up pretty bad given that PSU was not one of the more impressive teams in conference, going .500 despite being in the division that lets them play Purdue, Illinois, and Indiana.

Not sure why the hatred towards NDSU, yes their fans are rubes and delirious, much like Iowa fans who literally have nothing
else to cheer for.. but they did beat us handily and deserved to, but by my count, there's 37 Minnesota kids, 22 ND kids and
like 15 Sconnie kids on their roster, this basically makes them another Minnesota football team and I wish them well and will
be rooting for them to win another 'ship.

...and we care about NDSU why?

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Not sure why the hatred towards NDSU, yes their fans are rubes and delirious, much like Iowa fans who literally have nothing
else to cheer for.. but they did beat us handily and deserved to, but by my count, there's 37 Minnesota kids, 22 ND kids and
like 15 Sconnie kids on their roster, this basically makes them another Minnesota football team and I wish them well and will
be rooting for them to win another 'ship.

I enjoy watching the Bison play. They execute their system very well and play smart football. And its always interesting to watch guys who could have been Gophers but ended up at NDSU for various reasons..

I also think it is fun watching them have success. I remember going and seeing MSU knock them off back in the 90's when they were #1 in D2. Cool seeing the Mn kids have success.

Exactly. Sure NDSU can line up one week against an FBS team and have success, and congrats to them for it. But what happens when they line up against them for 11 weeks in row? Do they (or any FCS team) have the strength, size or depth to put up with the pounding for three months? No.

Exactly. Sure NDSU can line up one week against an FBS team and have success, and congrats to them for it. But what happens when they line up against them for 11 weeks in row? Do they (or any FCS team) have the strength, size or depth to put up with the pounding for three months? No.

The argument of whether or not NDSU could compete in the Big Ten on a weekly basis with their current roster is kind of a dumb one. If they were in the Big Ten they would be recruiting a different caliber of athletes.

From a discipline, execution, and system implementation standpoint, I think Kill can achieve with the Gophers what Bohl did at NDSU. If he can keep the majority of the staff together for a few more years, this might be a fun ride.

What difference does this make as it isn't going to happen.

Why can't fans recognize NDSU for what it is? A dominant FCS program that has built its long term success mostly with low rated MN and Wisconsin players and a few from ND.. That is very intriguing and interesting to me as I enjoy watching quality teams who are dominate at their level.

What difference does this make as it isn't going to happen. Why can't fans recognize NDSU for what it is? A dominant FCS program that has built its long term success mostly with low rated MN and Wisconsin players and a few from ND.. That is very intriguing and interesting to me as I enjoy watching quality teams who are dominate at their level.

Good for the bison. If people want to talk about them it should be the off topic board or bisonville. Bison football has nothing to do with the gophers unless we are playing them. Not sure why the admins let these threads escalate?

Good for the bison. If people want to talk about them it should be the off topic board or bisonville. Bison football has nothing to do with the gophers unless we are playing them. Not sure why the admins let these threads escalate?

This site is full of non Gopher posts; Bieliema, Mack Brown, the UND job, St. Johns game, NIU, etc. Maybe the mods should delete those as well!

There are GH posters who are interested in NDSU. Maybe you should consider locating the Ignore feature, or don't open any future NDSU threads, so you are more at ease and let the mods do their job.

"The "7 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, college football, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena."

The reasons for the Football Forum include talking about college football.

No one says you have to open the thread, lakes!!!

This site is full of non Gopher posts; Bieliema, Mack Brown, the UND job, St. Johns game, NIU, etc. Maybe the mods should delete those as well!

There are GH posters who are interested in NDSU. Maybe you should consider locating the Ignore feature, or don't open any future NDSU threads, so you are more at ease and let the mods do their job.

"The "7 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, college football, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena."

The reasons for the Football Forum include talking about college football.

No one says you have to open the thread, lakes!!!

Amen

I put their fan base right up there with iowa and becky fans. During and after the game at TCF we had drinks thrown at us, ladies in our group were called some pretty nasty names, we were spit on and what takes the cake for me was a little kid (maybe 6 years old) was walking out of the stadium with his parents (had one of those hats on that looks like a gopher) and a group of NDSU fans ran by, took his hat, and proceeded to run off with it. The little kid was in tears.

Dude your obviously lying. NDSU has one of the nicest fan bases in the country. Your so full of **** it's not even believable and your story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Dude your obviously lying. NDSU has one of the nicest fan bases in the country. Your so full of **** it's not even believable and your story has more holes than swiss cheese.

What holes might there be? I suppose it could be made up, but a story has holes in it when there are logical inconsistencies in it, and there aren't any in his story.

"You're" clearly a product of the North Dakota Agricultural College. Let me frame it up in way you'd understand:

You're fan base ain't the bloo ribben bull you think it iz.

Top Bottom