Beer

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
I know we sell Grain Belt in TCF Bank Stadium. What other beers do we sell there? We should only sell MN beers in the bank.

We should only sell MN sodas there as well.

Grain Belt & Summit.

Is this an extension of you MN music only thread? Only MN musicians, MN beer, MN soda, MN walleye fingers... You're starting to sound like Doug Woog. What about Wisconsin cheese curds?

They make cheese curds in MN. No need to purchase the tainted ones from WI.

I think the point is to make it a MN experience. I am ok with that as long is it special, not just a lower quality because it is from here.

I know we sell Grain Belt in TCF Bank Stadium. What other beers do we sell there? We should only sell MN beers in the bank.

I only refer to 'Grain Belt' as 'Brain Melt', since that is how I usually feel the next morning after a night of drinking those. :)

We should only sell MN sodas there as well.

Sun Drop!

EDIT: I guess Sun Drop is not really a MN soda, perse. But, a lot of it is packaged in Madison, MN.

Grain Belt & Summit.

Is this an extension of you MN music only thread? Only MN musicians, MN beer, MN soda, MN walleye fingers... You're starting to sound like Doug Woog. What about Wisconsin cheese curds?

Was thinking what kind of beer to drink during bowl game. Not sure I can get any MN beer where I live. But yeah, that's what prompted it as it would be lame if we served Miller in there. May need to bootleg some to sell to bar and have them sell back to me. Liquor distributors be damned.

Thinking of hosting a party in the local dive bar where I'll pick up drinks and pizzas for anyone willing to wear a gopher shirt or colors.

Was thinking what kind of beer to drink during bowl game. Not sure I can get any MN beer where I live. But yeah, that's what prompted it as it would be lame if we served Miller in there. May need to bootleg some to sell to bar and have them sell back to me. Liquor distributors be damned.

Thinking of hosting a party in the local dive bar where I'll pick up drinks and pizzas for anyone willing to wear a gopher shirt or colors.

I'm in! Where is this dive bar located? Better bring a lot of$$$.

Who are these Gopher fans calling it soda. In Minnesota, it is pop. Not soda. That is in Wisconsin.

Also, they should not be selling Miller Lite. Sell Bud Light or Coors Light for the light beer, but not Miller Lite. It tastes like crap, and is from Sconnieland

As I've explained to my wife my bar bill will be cheaper than if our family of four went to Houston. Let me know if you're in KY.

Kentucky! Wow, I might be tempted to add Maker's Mark to my diet if I was down there. What part of KY are you in?

Yes, two flavors of Summit (SAGA and SEPA), two flavors of Grain Belt, and the Lite (don't they all taste the same?). Some have talked about adding Surly as well.

Replacement are you dentist? That is a job I think Ky would need to import. ;)

I think the point is to make it a MN experience. I am ok with that as long is it special, not just a lower quality because it is from here.

I agree with gopherhawk. The reason I'd like to see, hear, taste and basically feel a more local feeling to the whole experience would be to showcase the best Minnesota has to offer. So yeah, whatever it is it should be special.

Who are these Gopher fans calling it soda. In Minnesota, it is pop. Not soda. That is in Wisconsin.

Also, they should not be selling Miller Lite. Sell Bud Light or Coors Light for the light beer, but not Miller Lite. It tastes like crap, and is from Sconnieland

And its foreign ownership. Same with Bud and Coors. The oldest and largest American owned Brewery is Yulings but they have no distribution in Minnesota. When it comes to who can sell beer at TCF it should be Only Minnesota Brews, only American Ownership.

Does the wine have to be from MN also in order to make it a MN experience at TCF?

This guy from Bemidji has called it soda his whole life. :( Maybe it's my parents from SoDak.

Where are the "armpit dogs" they pass off as hot dogs from at TCF? (they aren't even half as good as the "Dome Dog" served at the Humpty Dump)

Top Bottom