Westin Hotel Houston booked

FlaGopher23

Reaction score
Apparently the Westin Galleria Hotel is booked solid. They have the Westin Oaks which is attached to the same mall as the Westin Galleria and that hotel only has 2 rooms left with double queen beds and a a couple with king beds.

Why didn't they use the same hotel as last year. It was a beautiful hotel with plenty of rooms. This whole bowl game is turning into a complete debacle.

This stinks for anyone who wanted to stay in the same hotel as the team.

the hotel is booked and reserved for the CC group.
that is how they can charge 1200 + per person

1200.00 is what we pay for 4 season tickets.

the cost of the CC package while having benefits that I might not get going to the Marriott I have to choose the lesser costing way to go

Just hold out a couple weeks. The rooms are "reserved" for now...like with a big wedding. Any not taken a week before the game will be released. So, you can make a cancelable reservation at another hotel and wait it out...more than likely they will have rooms open up.

Apparently the Westin Galleria Hotel is booked solid. They have the Westin Oaks which is attached to the same mall as the Westin Galleria and that hotel only has 2 rooms left with double queen beds and a a couple with king beds.

Why didn't they use the same hotel as last year. It was a beautiful hotel with plenty of rooms. This whole bowl game is turning into a complete debacle.

This stinks for anyone who wanted to stay in the same hotel as the team.

They did use the same hotel as last year, they just flip flop the two hotels each year between the conferences. This year the Big Ten hotel was the Galleria, next year it will be the Regency again. Syracuse is at the Regency this year.

http://www.thetexasbowl.com/game-hotels/

Great. Thanks guys. I did book the hotel late last year probably after they released the rooms.

More things happening in the Galleria area. The Hyatt you had to go at least 5 blocks for any action.

So you went looking for some strange?

south-park-1705-taming-strange-HEALTHCARE-clip14.jpg

Top Bottom