Final Coaches Poll Made Public

Gopherprof

Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/ballots/

Merry Christmas everybody!

For those of you not inclined to look, Kill did his part as a loyal B1G soldier:

-Michigan State- 3rd (actually 4th)
-Ohio State- 5th (6th)
-Wisconsin- 14th (19th)
-Iowa- 21st (28th)
-Minnesota- 25th (34th)

Interestingly he gives no extra love to Northern Illinois, whom he votes 23rd.

Oh and Bret Bielema voted Ohio State 12th and Louisville 6th. lulz.

Kill, Dantonio and the Arkansas State coach voted us 25 and the Norther Illinois coach voted us 24, one other coach voted for us but i couldn't find who it was

-Rod Carey (coach at Northern Illinois) voted us 24th.
-Bryan Harsin (coach at Arkansas State) voted us 24th
-Mark Dantonio voted us 25th.

In addition to Kill I think that's it.

-Rod Carey (coach at Northern Illinois) voted us 24th.
-Bryan Harsin (coach at Arkansas State) voted us 24th
-Mark Dantonio voted us 25th.

In addition to Kill I think that's it.
but we had 6 votes in the coaches poll, and that adds up to 5

but we had 6 votes in the coaches poll, and that adds up to 5
It's not how many votes we have, it's how much each vote is worth. In this case 25th is worth 1 point and 24th is worth 2. Adds up to 6. Florida State, for example has like 1440 "votes" even though there are only 62 voters.

It's not how many votes we have, it's how much each vote is worth. In this case 25th is worth 1 point and 24th is worth 2. Adds up to 6. Florida State, for example has like 1440 "votes" even though there are only 62 voters.

oh, i didn't realize the Arkansas state guy had us 24, i thought he had us at 25

With Oklahoma at #10, they probably deserve a BCS bowl. If they get one of the coveted slots, that's a good thing since a redo with TT is probably undesirable in the eyes of most people (although I wouldn't mind some payback by blowing them out). It will be interesting if Oregon jumps the Sooners.

Oregon doesn't travel. Oklahoma does, and they are just as much, if not more of a brand name. Plus it's in the South. They'll go with Oklahoma.

Look for either Washington State or Oregon State to fill the spot in the Texas Bowl.

Many of the coaches have a conference bias, I see Urban must think he is still in the SEC...lol

Nice to get the respect from the coach of the B1G Champ!

Top Bottom