tempe

Reaction score
According to the BiG website, I see the order of bowls based on where a team finishes. I know all the crap about teams jumping others for this and that reason but really, why have an order if its not followed. We should be playing in the Buff bowl based on our finish. We also have had some of the better crowds wearing maroon and gold in the stands. Michigan finished below us and should play in Texas. If its about vanity, send them to the Rose bowl.

There order is followed, but it isn't based on the order of finish, it's based on the order that the bowls get to select, except for the Rose Bowl. We may not like it, but the rules are followed.

According to the BiG website, I see the order of bowls based on where a team finishes. I know all the crap about teams jumping others for this and that reason but really, why have an order if its not followed. We should be playing in the Buff bowl based on our finish. We also have had some of the better crowds wearing maroon and gold in the stands. Michigan finished below us and should play in Texas. If its about vanity, send them to the Rose bowl.

BWW chooses before Gator this year so if the "order" was followed we would go to Jax.

Top Bottom