Breaking News: Tim Brewster to NDSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Per Twitter: @coachbrew My Bison chili is hot!

Per ESPN, Brewster calls opportunity, "tremendous" and says Fargo is a destination city with recruits.

It's so unbelievable he had to start two exactly the same threads.

Now I know you are totally full of BS, kelly. Nice try though.

Do Buffalos have wings?

B.S. and a very lame satire to boot.

NDSU is going after Saban.

B.S. and a very lame satire to boot. NDSU is going after Saban.

NDSU doesn't have to go after Saban. I heard he was already spotted at the finest Taco Bell in fargo getting wined and dined by the NDSU brass. :)

I thought the guy who started this thread was dead or something.
I must have missed something.

NDSU doesn't have to go after Saban. I heard he was already spotted at the finest Taco Bell in Fargo getting wined and dined by the NDSU brass. :)

Sssshhhhh! (That was Mrs.Saban)

Brewster wouldn't allow himself to sink so low.

Tim Brewster: To NDSU . . . game this weekend where he will be in crowd just taking notes how defense is actually played. "I never really learned that at MN cause my massive ego aways got in the way", said Brewter. "But now I'm going to sit and takes some notes. That's a damn good defense you know, and I've got a lot to learn".

Breaking news: Kelly eats Olestra-enhanced potato chips, "Leeks."

They approached Dennis Green but he said he had enough of those Calcutta Clippers.:cool02:

Tim Brewster: To NDSU . . . game this weekend where he will be in crowd just taking notes how defense is actually played. "I never really learned that at MN cause my massive ego aways got in the way", said Brewter. "But now I'm going to sit and takes some notes. That's a damn good defense you know, and I've got a lot to learn".

Ummm, yeah let me see Florida State's defense or NDSU... Florida State's defense or NDSU. Yeah I'd take NDSU's defense anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom