So Neither OSU or Mch won a B1G Champ Game

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
Remember when OSU, Michigan, and Jim Delany tried to rig the divisions, tried to rig the Championship game, and tried to rig who'd be the the Rose Bowl participant beginning in 2010?

Didn't work. Neither OSU nor Michigan won a title, neither went to the Rose Bowl.

Welcome to reality. Should have been East versus West since game one. Fitting.

Yes, Commissioner Jim the master planner had it all set. He could have cross division rivals with undefeated Michigan meeting undefeated OSU in the final game. And then meeting again for in the rematch in the Conference Championship. And when Michigan failed to materialize it was all about promoting OSU to the BCS Championship game. And when I write all about, he sold out the conference when Hull was not suspended. He suspended Everett Gholston for throwing punch. But when his Buckeyes throw a punch and flip off the crowd it was not about Hull's actions, rather preserving OSU chance to make the Championship Game. Delaney was all in. And then a strange thing happened. He was unable to adjust, he was delusional, and in denial, in his post game statements. The one thing a commissioner needs to be is even handed, promoting the conference. When he steps over the line and favors a team its way out of bounds. And my hammering him is not a penalty.

A note: Coach Meyer made the decision not to start or play Hull against Michigan State. This was reported by ESPN.

Yes, Commissioner Jim the master planner had it all set. He could have cross division rivals with undefeated Michigan meeting undefeated OSU in the final game. And then meeting again for in the rematch in the Conference Championship. And when Michigan failed to materialize it was all about promoting OSU to the BCS Championship game. And when I write all about, he sold out the conference when Hull was not suspended. He suspended Everett Gholston for throwing punch. But when his Buckeyes throw a punch and flip off the crowd it was not about Hull's actions, rather preserving OSU chance to make the Championship Game. Delaney was all in. And then a strange thing happened. He was unable to adjust, he was delusional, and in denial, in his post game statements. The one thing a commissioner needs to be is even handed, promoting the conference. When he steps over the line and favors a team its way out of bounds. And my hammering him is not a penalty.

A note: Coach Meyer made the decision not to start or play Hull against Michigan State. This was reported by ESPN.

this. call him classless all you want, but at least he made the right decision there. and also, to say that neither one went to a Rose Bowl is not real shocking considering that OSU was easily the best last year and was ineligible. and Mich never really had a chance.

Top Bottom