Craig Bohl to Wyoming

positively4thstreet

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Wyoming&src=hash">#Wyoming</a> will announce North Dakota St's Craig Bohl Sunday as its new head coach, per source. He's 40-2 last 3 seasons.</p>— Bruce Feldman (@BFeldmanCBS) <a href="https://twitter.com/BFeldmanCBS/statuses/409512255760252930">December 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is pretty shocking, thought he'd hold out for something better.

That's an interesting move, I thought he could do better too. He must have gotten tired of Fargo.

I'm assuming he will leave immediately and not coach through the playoffs?

Wait for it......Bohl bolts for an unusual job and NDCC gets the death penalty. I would cry happy tears!

zing, bison fans will be furious. Although in the short term they can probably march through the FCS without him, this year, they're loaded. Long term, this should make recruiting PWO's more interesting, will kids want to take their chances with us, or will they still want the full ride to Fargo. It, seems like every year atleast one starter was a walk-on

ohhh boy. if this happens just wait for the impending freak out

According to my sources - this is a done deal.

So you are saying your sources are random, mine is an official newspaper release.

My sources were a bit more legit, but random twitter accounts sounded like a better response /sarcasm font

My guess is that it doesn't do much for the Gophers, honestly. Wyoming was already increasing their activity in Minnesota, and I'm sure that will only increase with Bohl.

If anything, a scholarship to an actual FBS program is going to look more appealing to a walk-on than an offer from an FCS Dakota school.

From one hole to another. Still not ready for primetime.

My guess is that it doesn't do much for the Gophers, honestly. Wyoming was already increasing their activity in Minnesota, and I'm sure that will only increase with Bohl.

If anything, a scholarship to an actual FBS program is going to look more appealing to a walk-on than an offer from an FCS Dakota school.

You could be right. Location is the wild card.

Anyone else find it sad that Wyoming was paying their coach $1.2M which is the same we are paying Jerry? Hopefully he gets a pay bump along with his assistants.

Anyone else find it sad that Wyoming was paying their coach $1.2M which is the same we are paying Jerry? Hopefully he gets a pay bump along with his assistants.

I believe that is what Norwood has been thinking.

No freak out in Fargo, we expected him to leave. Disappointed that it couldn't wait till after Jan 4th though. Have the leadership to finish the 3rd.

Wait, is Wyoming the best Craig Bohl could do? Oh well, I think in a few years he'll be the new Chris Petersen.

Top Bottom