GAME #10: Gophers (7-2) v. N'awlins (who cares) [2:00PM, ESPN3]

Hope to see as many players get decent minutes as possible. That means it should be over by halftime.

Question for you, Madtown: Why is it a must win if no one cares?

No one cares what New Orleans' record is. Must win because it's a horrible team.

I agree that hopefully Buggs gets plenty of burn, he looked good last game.

I agree GontheR. Still hoping Buggsie can be Damian Johnson like by his jr. year, so let's get this process started. The baseline jumper Buggsie hit against FSU was at an important time and he had a nice stroke on it. Now he needs to clean the glass and defend. Hope he can get 5-10 min today.

Walker is progressing.

No one cares what New Orleans' record is. Must win because it's a horrible team.

I agree that hopefully Buggs gets plenty of burn, he looked good last game.

OK, got ya loud and clear. I took it to mean what I asked, darn, my second mistake this year.

I agree GontheR. Still hoping Buggsie can be Damian Johnson like by his jr. year, so let's get this process started. The baseline jumper Buggsie hit against FSU was at an important time and he had a nice stroke on it. Now he needs to clean the glass and defend. Hope he can get 5-10 min today.

Walker is progressing.

We need players that can contribute meaningful minutes before their 4th and 5th years.

Haha Wally will be able to play. Behind Kendall Shell of course.

It says New Orleans vs. Minnesota (Exclusive) on the ESPN3 website. Anyone know what that means specifically?

Gotta dance with gal we brought to the dance, station unless you just want to take her home.

Any one find this game streaming somewhere other than ESPN3 I dont have the proper carrier to get the game?

Love how Mo is playing so far. We need him to be this aggressive all year.

Gotta take care of the ball. Got pretty sloppy at some points in the first half. Teams in the B1G will turn those turnovers into points. These guys are better than this.

I'd prefer to see more Buggs in the second half. I'm not sure what to think about Wally...I want so bad to like him, but as has been pointed out before - it seems like he's on a different team (his own) when he's out there. Does anyone know what his relationship with the other players is like?

did something happen to EE? haven't seen him since I started watching

And Mo started.

Malik not playing either. Turned ankle yesterday.

Norwood Teague is spending a lot of time with a kid and his family behind the gopher bench. Does anyone know who that is?

Top Bottom