UW-Milwaukee reportedly offers Minnesota 6th grader Jalen Suggs

BleedGopher

Reaction score
The Brain Trust put a link in the Jarvis thread and in that link I saw a story on Jalen Suggs, apparently he's a 6th grader who was already offered a scholarship by UW-Milwaukee. Per this link:

Suggs is the real deal! Nothing made up or forced! He undoubtledly is the best in his class which he proved two years in a row leading Wisconsin Playground Elite to two divsion one national championships in 2012 and 2013 with a couple team mates from the amazing Sizzle program! He would have a chance to do what no player has ever done in AAU divsion one basketball...three peat! Can't really see that happening because I believe Suggs is so good, he will never play his age again until he gets into High School. After being offered by Milwaukee Wisconsin last night one would have to ask what is he gaining?

http://myrecruiteztips.typepad.com/...eives-first-division-i-scholarship-offer.html

Go Gophers!!

Never seen anyone overuse the exclamation point quite like MyRecruitez. I also don't really like shining the spotlight on kids this young, but maybe that's just me.

Two words: Iowa State.

Two more words: Fred! :)

Everyone likes the Hail Mary plays. We all know this is the last year UW-Milwaukee can talk to the kid.

*moving on to the next thread*

Top Bottom