Denver Post: Eric Decker did more than set TD record with football giveaway gesture

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Denver Post:

Eric Decker was a football-feeding machine to Bronco-clad fans Sunday at Kansas City’s Arrowhead Stadium. After Decker caught a touchdown pass Sunday, he sought out a fan wearing a Broncos fan in the front row or two.

Decker had four touchdown catches so the stadium was filled with Decker-issued souvenirs (He did keep one touchdown ball).

I got an e-mail from one of the fans whose day was made by Decker. I think you’ll like it:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos...-record-with-football-giveaway-gesture/23809/

Go Gophers!!

I have to believe Decker heard about this. I wonder what his reaction was. Give a fan a football, celebrate a big night in the NFL, win a big game, crown your team as the best in the AFC...sometimes life is bigger than football.

Congrats!

After his four-touchdown, 174-yard afternoon in Kansas City Sunday, Eric Decker has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for Week 13. Decker’s four touchdowns in the Broncos’ 35-28 win were a franchise record, and three of his scores came in the second half of the game as the Broncos overcame an early 14-point deficit.

Go Gophers!!

per the Denver Post:

Eric Decker was a football-feeding machine to Bronco-clad fans Sunday at Kansas City’s Arrowhead Stadium. After Decker caught a touchdown pass Sunday, he sought out a fan wearing a Broncos fan in the front row or two.

Decker had four touchdown catches so the stadium was filled with Decker-issued souvenirs (He did keep one touchdown ball).

I got an e-mail from one of the fans whose day was made by Decker. I think you’ll like it:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos...-record-with-football-giveaway-gesture/23809/

Go Gophers!!

I wonder how the fan wore a Broncos fan? Or was it a paper fan? Hmmm....

Anyway, Great to see Eric doing so well.

Top Bottom