Ra’Shede Hageman has been invited to play in the Jan. 25 Senior Bowl at Mobile, Ala

Great news. That will be a big week for a big guy on the big stage.

Great news. That will be a big week for a big guy on the big stage.

He earned it through hard work and through Kill's tutelage. He turned it all around I am really proud of him.

Kare 11 announced that he has accepted his invite to play.

Maybe he can line up across from NDSU's Billy Turner.

"Senior Bowl invites small-school left tackle

North Dakota State left tackle Billy Turner scored an invitation to the Senior Bowl. This isn't some courtesy invite to a small-school player. Turner is the real deal. No one was talking about Turner during or after NDSU's dominant win over Coastal Carolina Saturday, but they should have been. He's a vicious blocker who seems to enjoy putting defenders on the ground.

Turner likes to employ a violent punch move to rock defenders at the point of attack. He has some athletic limitations, so it will be interesting to see if he's used at guard at the Senior Bowl."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/12/16/5215846/nfl-draft-news-mel-kiper

Who was the last Gopher to play in the Senior Bowl?

It won't hurt for Shede to knock around a few opposing lineman in the one-on-one drills during the practices in front of some NFL scouts.

Now that 'Shede has an all-star game invite, what are the chances that Brock Vereen gets one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sid being Sid. :banghead:

Is it possible to read this as suggesting that the Senior Bowl invited him to play as a DE under the assumption that he'll wind up playing there in the NFL, or is it safe to assume that Sid just doesn't know what he's talking about?

Is it possible to read this as suggesting that the Senior Bowl invited him to play as a DE under the assumption that he'll wind up playing there in the NFL, or is it safe to assume that Sid just doesn't know what he's talking about?

If the right team drafts him, I think 3-4 DE would be his best position in the NFL. It's very difficult to get leverage in the pros as a 6'6" DT.

I very much doubt any of that had any relation to Sid calling him a DE, though.

Top Bottom