Who wins the Big Ten Championship game?

Who wins the Big Ten Championship game?

• Ohio State

Votes: 43 65.2%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 23 34.8%

• Total voters

Does anyone know who will be officiating this game, or is it top secret? Its obvious the Big 10 is desperate to get a team in the BCS Championship, and after the fiasco over the finger I am sure the officials have their orders. Go Spartans!

I would also like to cheer for the Spartans, but if MSU wins, does it pretty much guarantee the Gopher will play in Dallas or Houston?

Hope the best team wins and I expect a good game (that I will not be able to view). Something tells me it will be Michigan State.

I would also like to cheer for the Spartans, but if MSU wins, does it pretty much guarantee the Gopher will play in Dallas or Houston?

Shouldn't make a difference, I think. From every projection I've seen, both OSU & MSU will be going to a BCS game. Most have MSU going to the Rose Bowl, win or lose. For OSU, it's more a matter of the BCS Game or one of the others if they lose.

If OSU wins and some how gets passed in the BCS rankings, I have no idea what they'll do with MSU.

Whenever a really good offense goes up against a really good defense more times than not it seams like the defense comes out on top. Therefore I think MSU will win. I think Mark Dantonio pulls out one of his crazy special teams plays that makes the difference in this one. Looking forward to a good game.

Are the predictions for a better attended event than last year?

Does anyone know who will be officiating this game, or is it top secret? Its obvious the Big 10 is desperate to get a team in the BCS Championship, and after the fiasco over the finger I am sure the officials have their orders. Go Spartans!

fine with me, our conference is desperate for a national title or at least an apearance, i'm hoping they beat MSU by at least 3 TDs and end all talks of a 1 loss SEC being more deserving, BTW did you guys know that OSU actually has a slightly better SOS then FSU, i was surprised but happy when i saw that

Are the predictions for a better attended event than last year?

I haven't seen any formal predictions, but I live in Indy and was considering attending -- until I checked StubHub and saw that the cheapest tickets were going for over $100. So yeah, I'm guessing attendance will be up significantly.

tOSU.

I just don't see Sparty's offense scoring that many points against tOSU.

It's a question of who scores the most, and Ohio State has too much firepower for MSU. Buckeyes will also beat Florida State and help restore B1G rep.

Shouldn't make a difference, I think. From every projection I've seen, both OSU & MSU will be going to a BCS game. Most have MSU going to the Rose Bowl, win or lose. For OSU, it's more a matter of the BCS Game or one of the others if they lose.

If OSU wins and some how gets passed in the BCS rankings, I have no idea what they'll do with MSU.

Michigan State would still likely make a BCS game given the at large competition are teams like Baylor and Oregon.

Go tO$U. A win from them is keeping us out of Houston for a second year in a row and launching us into the Gator Bowl.

If MSU wins, they'll go to the Rose Bowl. If MSU loses...they'll go to the Rose Bowl.

The B1G has nothing to gain from MSU winning, everything to gain from tOSU winning.

You heard it here first: OSU wins big (20+) and so does FSU. After the ACC CG, Jameis is charged and ruled ineligible but FSU is not forced to forfeit games. OSU beats FSU close in the NCG. In the SEC, Alabama wins their bowl big as well as Mizzou (after beating Auburn in the SEC CG). So, after OSU wins, the SEC fans claim that OSU still has not beaten anyone good and first place votes will still go the SEC teams despite the rules against doing that. So, the last BCS champion will be OSU but will not be recognized as such south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Not the Skunks; finally some proof that God is not always horrible to Gopher fans.

You heard it here first: OSU wins big (20+) and so does FSU. After the ACC CG, Jameis is charged and ruled ineligible but FSU is not forced to forfeit games. OSU beats FSU close in the NCG. In the SEC, Alabama wins their bowl big as well as Mizzou (after beating Auburn in the SEC CG). So, after OSU wins, the SEC fans claim that OSU still has not beaten anyone good and first place votes will still go the SEC teams despite the rules against doing that. So, the last BCS champion will be OSU but will not be recognized as such south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Oddly, that is exactly about how I project it. If Winston is ineligible, Duke has a fighting chance to win, but I still give the nod to FSU. If he is ineligible for just the championship, then we agree. If he is eligible for all games, FSU will likely beat tOSU and will rightfully (save moral judgment) be the National Champions. If I could make a moneyline parlay, I'd do tOSU, FSU, Mizz... Missouri being the most likely to fall short of victory.

Sparty.

OSU's defensive liabilities catch up with them.

OSU 27

Sparty 13

**Hyde rushes for 150+

OSU wins big and then beats FSU. MSU wins the rose bowl and the big ten has a party.

Top Bottom