GAME #9: Gophers (6-2) v. Florida State (5-2) [ESPNU, 8:30PM]

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
Another tough game for us. Hopefully we see the same kind of effort we saw against Syracuse. We are waaaaaaaaay over due for some #Hollinsanity.

For me, it's hard to get excited for this game. But I'll be there hoping to see us play a solid game in front of the home crowd. The Richmond game feels so long ago.

Does anybody know what row the chair backs stop in sections 115-117 or 105-107?

I think we come out and play well. We're actually favored by 3 so it should be a close game.

Finally, a home game we can sink our teeth into.

Looking forward to it. Gophers need this one if they have any designs on an at-large bid. Losing to Arkansas made tonight all the more important. Wins @ Richmond and vs. FSU at least gives the Gophers a chance at having 2 quality nonconference victories.

The last row of chair backs in section 106 is row 23. I'm not certain if that is consistent on both sides.

You don't need chair backs. Because you're going to be on your feet the whole team cheering your *#&@#*(#!$&%#(#$@*#$ head off.

Ya feel me?

Thanks for the info. :D

You don't need chair backs. Because you're going to be on your feet the whole team cheering your *#&@#*(#!$&%#(#$@*#$ head off.

Ya feel me?

Feel ya? Hell I saw you in the shower and I won't ever look at you again, let alone feel ya. :)

Hate this match up for us. Not feeling good about our chances.

Need to play MO and Elliot together here or we'll get killed.

white gophers......ugh

fsu is really tall.....ugh

The ball movement has been questionable so far. Rebounding bad. White unis at home also bad.

So far, all we are complaining about is the white uni's, so let's concentrate on the game.

For what Mo use to look like doc...this is skinny.

While you are correct, comparing Mo now the back then....I would rather have a skinny Michelin man than a fat Michelin man.

Hightower retired years ago, but he still refs.

Ojo looks like a guy you would design in a video game. 7'1", 295, 4% body fat? Are you serious?

He looks like a young David Robinson, but Robinson was around 240 in college.

Top Bottom