New Season Ticket Holder Deposit Program

homermn

Reaction score
I don't remember this being done in year's past, but I haven't paid as much attention to it as this year. But, I signed up as a new season ticket holder with Gopher Football. I decided to go with donation seats and if I paid the donation now I was able to select my seat and also participate in season ticket renewal this spring to possibly get better seats. I believe those who did not select a donation seat had to make a deposit to get in on the same program. Being able to select some fairly good seats in section 209 with the possibility to move down during the relocation for all Season Ticket holders sealed the deal for me. Excited to finally joint he Gopher Football family and hope this program is successfully in capturing new ticket holders after a strong season.

Congrats on becoming one of the many and proud :). Just curious as to when this transpired for you? Just now?

One of my hopes for this program is to get the stadium full of loyal Gopher fans so they are forced to look at expanding the stadium. One fan at a time. Welcome.

I've been a big Gopher Football fan for a while and had intention to purchase tickets for a few years, but just never got around to it. After going to every game except one this year, a desire to support the program, and an opportunity to secure good seats I went for it. Having a growing program and to start winning helps, but I'm the type of fan that's in it for the long haul either way. I still faithfully renew my Twins season tickets!

I did this last year. Got seats secured and then moved up when they did final arrangements. I was able to get by my friends I used to have seats with.

The more season ticket holders the fewer out of town fans.

This program is going right now, correct?

Does anyone have some more information on how this works, how seats are selected, etc.? I don't have the time to look right now. Really hoping to purchase some season tickets for next season.

Just contact the Gopher Ticket office at 1-800-UGOPHER. You agree to put down a deposit and then right over the phone they'll discuss your seat options and secure them. Pretty easy. Just have your Gopher Sports account number if you have one.

Wow. Even for the top-end preferred seating, that's not a lot of money. Just did some quick checking on mygophersports.com and it's showing the cost, and donation, for 2013. I wonder if it's going up much for next season, if at all?

Top Bottom