Stop whatever you are doing and go find the ending of the Auburn v Alabama game. Now!

Sparlimb

Reaction score
I've never seen anything better. Refs give Alabama a magic second after the clock hit zero. Bama decides to go for a 56 yard field goal and Auburn returns the field goal for a 109 yard touchdown with no time on the clock to beat #1 and 2 time defending champion. What a game. Fantastic.

I've never seen anything like it and with so much on the line with the #1 team involved, and another top ranked team to boot. I was cheering wildly and I could care less about Auburn. I just wanted to see it actually happen.

One of those games that will be talked about for 50 years...

Craziest finish to a game I've ever seen, at any level. Holy ****!

I was watching with suspended belief.

And with that, Minnesota will retain the title of "Last Team to win Three Straight National Titles," in 1934-1936.

Crazy finish. Returner was untouched on the run back. Interesting point by the announcers that Alabama did not have any athletes on the field to stop it as the kick team is mostly O- linemen.

Crazy finish. Returner was untouched on the run back. Interesting point by the announcers that Alabama did not have any athletes on the field to stop it as the kick team is mostly O- linemen.
I forget who the announcer was, but he commented that Bama had all "fat guys" out there.

this is great, OSU gets to represent the big ten in the title game(if they beat MSU) and possibly win the whole thing which the conference desperately needs, also bumps the gophers and everybody else in the conference up a bowl, shuts out the SEC of the title game

And with that, Minnesota will retain the title of "Last Team to win Three Straight National Titles," in 1934-1936.

Works for me. Couldn't happen to a nicer team (Alabama) and coach (Nick Saban, who answered the telephone when he was at MSU).

this is great, OSU gets to represent the big ten in the title game(if they beat MSU) and possibly win the whole thing which the conference desperately needs, also bumps the gophers and everybody else in the conference up a bowl, shuts out the SEC of the title game

Don't be surprised if Auburn jumps OSU.

I have no idea how this works, but could both Auburn and Bama end up in BCS games, bumping someone else out? What if MSU wins?

What a game. The ending speaks for itself but all that led up to it as well. May have been the best CFB I have ever seen.

I have no idea how this works, but could both Auburn and Bama end up in BCS games, bumping someone else out? What if MSU wins?

They both could be in a BCS game. If Auburn wins they would either play in the championship game or the Sugar Bowl. Alabama would likely be the first choice of the Orange Bowl or Sugar Bowl if Auburn is the BCS title game. An MSU win next week puts them in the Rose Bowl and Ohio State more than likely beats out Clemson for the final at large bid.

They both could be in a BCS game. If Auburn wins they would either play in the championship game or the Sugar Bowl. Alabama would likely be the first choice of the Orange Bowl or Sugar Bowl if Auburn is the BCS title game. An MSU win next week puts them in the Rose Bowl and Ohio State more than likely beats out Clemson for the final at large bid.

I don't think Auburn jumps OSU as long as OSU doesn't lose.

Don't be surprised if Auburn jumps OSU.

BCS, in its last year, would lose all credibility if 2 undefeated BCS teams didn't get to the championship. Unless FSU or OSU loses next week, the SEC won't be winning the national championship this year. And if the QB for FSU plays, I think they are the best team out there...

Uhm. I had to leave at halftime for an early dinner.

Did I miss anything good?

BCS, in its last year, would lose all credibility if 2 undefeated BCS teams didn't get to the championship. Unless FSU or OSU loses next week, the SEC won't be winning the national championship this year. And if the QB for FSU plays, I think they are the best team out there...

If I were FSU, I would be hoping that OSU wins. I think both Missouri and Auburn would take it to Florida State. I count 10 cupcakes on that schedule.

THIS IS NOT A TEST. DO EXACTLY WHAT THE OP SAYS IN THE TITLE.

Wow, just wow. In fact, watch the whole game.

Here you go, the last play starts at about the 1:18 mark:

Go Gophers!!

" Stop whatever you are doing ...

No way in hell will I stop drinking!!!

Chris Davis, the man who scored for Auburn to win the game, was also the guy who knocked TJ Yeldon of Alabama out of bounds with one second left, giving the Tigers the chance to ultimately win in regulation.

Final Play Iron Bowl 2013 w/Auburn Radio Call

Go Gophers!!

Greatest football moment I've ever seen. Sooo epic.

Top Bottom