Good luck to Gopher Commit, Andrew Stelter!!

Bisker82

Death From Above
Reaction score
Andrew Stelter and the Owatonna Huskies playing for the 5A state championship today. Have a great game!! Look forward to seeing Andrew in Maroon & Gold!!

Go Huskies!!

Good luck to him but go Warriors. Owatonna sucks.

when did they start making it a two day tournament?

Can you tell I haven't followed it very closely?:cool02:

Wow, Stelter looks like the real deal. Excited to get him on campus. Owatonna overall has very good athletes and speed, but Brainerd has weathered the storm a bit and are hanging in there.

Good luck to him but go Warriors. Owatonna sucks.

Faribault doosh, please stop.

How about that #75 Sorenson kid for Owatonna? He's as impressive as Stelter. 6' and 320 lbs. and athletic at nosetackle.

How about that #75 Sorenson kid for Owatonna? He's as impressive as Stelter. 6' and 320 lbs. and athletic at nosetackle.

I am not from there but Bruce Smith was. You seem confused.

when did they start making it a two day tournament?

Can you tell I haven't followed it very closely?:cool02:

That's ok, 19. Since Parski1 has been banned, no one can follow anyone very closely. :)

Real nice game from Andrew yesterday. A couple of weeks ago I had mentioned that he seemed a bit tentative and not real aggressive in the semi-final game vs St Michael. Well, he must of had an off day then (maybe under the weather, who knows), because he looked great playing against Brainerd.

Looking forward to seeing him wearing maroon & gold!

I didn't get to see the game but I read on another forum that Sorenson looked really good as well. 300lb+ DT's who're athletic don't grow on trees, if he's as good as advertised let's sign him up.

I am not from there but Bruce Smith was. You seem confused.

Stelter played left guard on offense & looked good there, too. Seemed a little slow off the ball but that will be corrected.

Top Bottom