Tyus's decision explained.

balds

Reaction score
No way he would ever play in front of Frank Mason at KU. Mason is tough as nails, Tyus is a weak tit.

Frank Mason is better than Tyus. Somehow he overcame his 4 star status to scare off a 5 star recruit to the worst possible destination.

No way he would ever play in front of Frank Mason at KU. Mason is tough as nails, Tyus is a weak tit.

What a weird post. Are you the one who said you would be shocked if Tyus went to Duke, even though that's where everyone thought he was going? Or was that someone else?

By the way, Frank Mason is averaging 9, 3, and 2. Quinn Cook is averaging 13, 6, and 2, so....

I'll own up> Shocked that he went to Duke. Thought that he and Sasquatch were a lock for KU. Frank Mason is a true Freshman and Cook is not. Frank Mason will be a lottery pick, Tyus will not be. I also thought Travis was a lock for MN, so it's quite possible that I'm a complete dumbass.

Man, you're really taking a 17 year old's college decision pretty horribly.

Time to get over it and move on. Tyus will be playing with his best friend for one of the best college coaches ever, he will be fine at Duke.

Time to get over it and move on. Tyus will be playing with his best friend for one of the best college coaches ever, he will be fine at Duke.

Please.
relies on a true freshman and a transfer to take 80 of the shots this year... and most of it one-on-one.
7th grade pony-league coaches can do a better job than that.

two 4-star, top 100's in Murphy and Plumlee ride 100% pine... cant develop anyone.. roll the balls out and call it 'player development'.

Please.
relies on a true freshman and a transfer to take 80 of the shots this year... and most of it one-on-one.

two 4-star, top 100's in Murphy and Plumlee ride 100% pine... cant develop anyone.. roll the balls out and call it 'player development'.

Sid isn't going to like you saying that.

Please.

I don't like Duke at all, but you're blinded by your apparent hatred. Coach K is clearly one of the best ever. There really isn't a credible argument that he isn't.

Please.

I wouldn't blame Coach K about Plumlee. Anyone who saw him play in high school could see he wasn't very good.

I wouldn't blame Coach K about Plumlee. Anyone who saw him play in high school could see he wasn't very good.

FWIW, whichever Plumlee is with the Pacers, credits Roy Hibbert for teaching him to play defense straight up. He apparently never learned that until the NBA. Not sure if that says more about K or Plumlee though.

I'm glad he picked Duke. I love Duke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frank Mason replaced Tharpe as KU's starting PG today. I was at the Blue and White scrimmage, the same one Tyus was at. Frank Mason was the best player on the court that day. Mason was slicing up 4 and 5 star Jr's & Sr's, not a bunch of football players at Lakeville South and a bunch of AAU loafers.

Frank Mason replaced Tharpe as KU's starting PG today. I was at the Blue and White scrimmage, the same one Tyus was at. Frank Mason was the best player on the court that day. Mason was slicing up 4 and 5 star Jr's & Sr's, not a bunch of football players at Lakeville South and a bunch of AAU loafers.

Translation: Tyus didn't pick the Gophers....Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

...but seriously, did Tyus hook up with your sister or something?

Ha! My post was strictly about KU and Duke, not about my favorite team. My opinion is that he, and mainly the big man, took the cozy, easy route instead of the better yet more challenging one. Indicative?

Ha! My post was strictly about KU and Duke, not about my favorite team. My opinion is that he, and mainly the big man, took the cozy, easy route instead of the better yet more challenging one. Indicative?

Duke, Kansas, potato potahto, I think they would've put either school in the driver seat next year, also the big 12 won't be as challenging as the ACC in 2014-15

Top Bottom