Prep Bowl

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Hutchinson has a couple guys that could play at the D1 level. One is a junior projected on defense at the next level. He had 3 carries for 225 yds. in the first quarter.

C. Yds TDS. LG. AVE
-------------------------------------------------
Grimsley,Robbie 6 261 3 92 43.5
Adams,Tory 19 147 3 24 7.7

Hutch looked great and pretty much blew Holy Angels off the field. Love watching the prep bowl.

Anthony Anderson!

As I watch this 6A game, the same question keeps coming up in my mind: If we have a god who loves us, why do we have to listen to Dave Lee call this game? He is a train wreck of an announcer.

He keeps commenting how unique it is to have two undefeated teams in the championship game. Really?

Where is Anthony Anderson going to college? Could be a d lineman eventually.

Anthony Anderson!

As I watch this 6A game, the same question keeps coming up in my mind: If we have a god who loves us, why do we have to listen to Dave Lee call this game? He is a train wreck of an announcer.

You could have listened on 105 The Ticket. They also broadcast the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sad situation of high school athletics. All of those classes and no one cares except the schools involved. There is no one in the stands. Good for them but there is so much else going on. Several schools no longer have marching bands and cheerleading it won't be long before some schools start dropping athletics all together.

Top Bottom