Happy Thanksgiving, GopherHolers!

DL65

Reaction score
I'm grateful for the many blessings that have been bestowed on me and my family.

Also, grateful for GopherHole for it's discussions, information, humorous members and passionate fans.

Peace to all . . .

Go Gophers!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and everyone, as well.

We're doing a two-for-one this weekend and making it Thanksmas. That means twice as much food. Good thing I brought the expandable sweatpants!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm grateful for the many blessings that have been bestowed on me and my family.

Also, grateful for GopherHole for it's discussions, information, humorous members and passionate fans.

Peace to all . . .

Go Gophers!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too DL and all Gopherholers! I'm grateful for all the same things and especially your Sunday reports! :)

Go Gophers!

Right back at you! Love the chatter, arguments, discussion, but not the insults...

We're having a "small" but warm Thanksgiving today. A bigger celebration on Saturday. If you get tired of leftovers and football, TV is giving you a James Bond Marathon on SYFY, IFC has the Three Stooges, TNT has Castle, TBS Friends, SCI starts their Mythbusters marathon at 11:00 a half hour after AMC starts playing the 3 Godfather movies. So HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!! Oh, The Car Chasers is already on CNBC. Yeah, I know, you're welcome

A Happy Thanksgiving to all. I for one am thankful for DL's recap every Sunday.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all. I for one am thankful for DL's recap every Sunday.

You beat me to it! Reusse has his annual Turkey Banquet award. But here we are blessed with a real Thanksgiving award award - DL65.

I'm grateful that the GH Gestapo has not pinpointed my exact location... :drink:

I invited you all over for turkey and football today. Where the heck is everyone?

We're having a "small" but warm Thanksgiving today. A bigger celebration on Saturday. If you get tired of leftovers and football, TV is giving you a James Bond Marathon on SYFY, IFC has the Three Stooges, TNT has Castle, TBS Friends, SCI starts their Mythbusters marathon at 11:00 a half hour after AMC starts playing the 3 Godfather movies. So HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!! Oh, The Car Chasers is already on CNBC. Yeah, I know, you're welcome

Where can I find The Yule Log?

Cheers!:drink:

You beat me to it! Reusse has his annual Turkey Banquet award. But here we are blessed with a real Thanksgiving award award - DL65.
And for once, the list of nominees isn't littered with U of M personnel.

The Commissioner of "All Things Contests" extends a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

DL65: Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I am still working on the name of the bar that had the picture of the 1962
Bobby Bell roughing the passer picture. Back in those days, the people were identified with little name plates. The 3 people identified in
the picture were identified as Bobby Bell, Ron Van Derkelen and the ref was identified as Jesse James. The bar was on University Ave. just
east of Memorial Stadium. I will work on it DL,

Happy Happy Thanksgiving To All! Soon, there will be peace in the world when "A Christmas Story" starts playing continuously on cable TV.

May soon there be many top notch committed recruits under Jerry Kill's stockings...

Happy Happy Thanksgiving To All! Soon, there will be peace in the world when "A Christmas Story" starts playing continuously on cable TV.

May soon there be many top notch committed recruits under Jerry Kill's stockings...

Don't forget It's a Wonderful Life(the only movie to run on every cable and sat channel every season) and 24/7 Christmas music.:banghead:

Thanks for starting the thread DL! Best wishes for a happy and safe holiday to everyone who posts here!

Thanks for starting the thread DL! Best wishes for a happy and safe holiday to everyone who posts here!

Agree totally, 50Pound. And what makes it even better is that wren has not appeared here with one of his diatribes about this being HIS Thanksgiving.

Top Bottom