What school do you think Tum Tum chooses on Thursday?

• Oklahoma

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • Indiana

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

Wouldn't mind seeing a good dude like Tum Tum go play for a good dude like Izzo. In fact, it would be difficult to have hard feelings toward Lourawls no matter what he decided - although an Indiana commit would probably be the one that would bug me.

Wouldn't mind seeing a good dude like Tum Tum go play for a good dude like Izzo. In fact, it would be difficult to have hard feelings toward Lourawls no matter what he decided - although an Indiana commit would probably be the one that would bug me.

This is my thinking, although I think Indiana gets him.

Why would you ever hope a good recruit goes to another Big Ten school? My preference is he plays for the Gophers and 2nd would be Oklahoma to keep him out of the Big Ten.

Why would you ever hope a good recruit goes to another Big Ten school? My preference is he plays for the Gophers and 2nd would be Oklahoma to keep him out of the Big Ten.

I would agree with you in most cases, but I'm torn on this one. If Tum Tum goes to Michigan State or Indiana, that would seem to directly increase Minnesota's odds with LaChance since they are both involved in his recruitment as well. I have a feeling that if either misses out on Tum Tum, an offer to LaChance will almost immediately follow. Hopefully Tum Tum commits to the Gophers and it won't matter!

I think it's all how one chooses to look at it. I like seeing good players visit Williams Arena (preferably in maroon & gold, but if not) during their careers, so the more good players in the Big Ten I can see in person, the better. I remember how glad I was when Greg Oden signed with Ohio State. The Williams Arena faithful got a look at him up close in his one season in Columbus.

I think it's all how one chooses to look at it. I like seeing good players visit Williams Arena (preferably in maroon & gold, but if not) during their careers, so the more good players in the Big Ten I can see in person, the better. I remember how glad I was when Greg Oden signed with Ohio State. The Williams Arena faithful got a look at him up close in his one season in Columbus.

I'm a fan of the Gophers and seeing them WIN. I am not a fan of seeing good basketball players on the other team, that is not fun for me at all.

Just telling you how I feel, FWIW.

I don't really disagree with you, but the B1G always has great players, and I can live with one or two less. Give Coach P. 2-3 years, and I don't care who they bring in.

I think it would sting a little more if he chose Indiana or Michigan State.

Never want to see your ex-girlfriend hanging around one of your current friends. (maybe a stretch but you get my point)

If not the Gophers, go Sooners!

I think it would sting a little more if he chose Indiana or Michigan State.

Never want to see your ex-girlfriend hanging around one of your current friends. (maybe a stretch but you get my point)

If not the Gophers, go Sooners!

You know what would sting more than Tum Tum committing elsewhere? LaChance also committing elsewhere. The odds of LaChance picking someone else is higher if Tum Tum goes to Oklahoma.

You know what would sting more than Tum Tum committing elsewhere? LaChance also committing elsewhere. The odds of LaChance picking someone else is higher if Tum Tum goes to Oklahoma.

LaChance is going to Iowa any ways, try to keep up with the latest news and rumors!

LaChance is going to Iowa any ways, try to keep up with the latest news and rumors!

Yeah....if you believe the rumors, LaChance is going to Iowa and Tum Tum is going to Michigan State. Next option?

I went with the Sooners.

As am I. I much prefer seeing them beat teams with very talented players (see Indiana, Michigan State, circa last season). Greater the challenge, greater the reward.

Not when said player stabs you in the back and go with the BMOC who came to the party at the last minute.

Top Bottom