Incredible mug shot of disgraced Gopher Russ Archambault

This may be the best thing I've ever seen. Let's just say I had some friends in college he was not a gentleman to ;).

Gopher Karma

Sad to see Russ still making poor decisions.....

Ha, maybe I'm the only one, but I thought Russ was one of the coolest Gophers on that team, next to only Miles Tarver. Maybe I was just easily impressed by tats, I don't know.

Ha, maybe I'm the only one, but I thought Russ was one of the coolest Gophers on that team, next to only Miles Tarver. Maybe I was just easily impressed by tats, I don't know.

Yeah, other than chasing Khalid El Amin away and facilitating the ruination of the program, thereby changing the course of history for this and several other programs, he did some good things.

He always reminded me of Morrissey of the Smiths.

Yeah, other than chasing Khalid El Amin away and facilitating the ruination of the program, thereby changing the course of history for this and several other programs, he did some good things.

While He maybe can be blamed for chasing away Khalid (don't know, but he probably did), the scandal is not his fault.

It is 100% on Clem. Clem did it, Clem Cheated, Clem tried to step on Russ, Russ stepped on him back.

While He maybe can be blamed for chasing away Khalid (don't know, but he probably did), the scandal is not his fault.

It is 100% on Clem. Clem did it, Clem Cheated, Clem tried to step on Russ, Russ stepped on him back.

No argument, but every scandal needs a catalyst.

I'm starting to lose my hair. Maybe this is the way to go.

Hat tip to AO54 who posted this in a different thread, but this definitely deserved its own thread!

View attachment 2283

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/miami/russell-archambault/57033751

Post the other guy's link as well. He makes Russ look like Mr Rodgers.

* Edit: I'll post it for you. This is Ned Wrightson. Someone posted both these links this morning at GI with the heading "Sartell Hoops powerhouse, where are they now?".

http://www.polkcountytoday.com/incident071613.html

Top Bottom