Practice Schedule??

nemosgold

Reaction score
Anyone know if the team is doing anything but lifting/conditioning now?

They have 15 practices, when do they start?

Have the players been involved in the ?new? running scheme yet?

I was wondering the same thing. Assuming 3-5 practices per week, 15 practices would equate to 3-5 weeks. The Insight bowl is now a little under 4 weeks away.

I do recall reading that the new O-Line/Running Game coach was to officially begin his duties yesterday.

Practice Schedule

I believe practice will begin later next week after the picks are made Sunday. When is final exam week? I know practices need to be scheduled around finals for the week of finals.

I would think the Gophers will be extremely healthy and ready to roll next week.

Bowl Game

I think the Gophers will come to play whoever they face in their bowl game. Our team will be healthy and ready to go. The Gophers will beat whoever they face. They have to win, I predicted 8 wins this year.

Coaches

I read somewhere that Brewster is out on the recruiting trails this week and that Ronnie Lee visited Gainer & Watkins in Detroit last night. With the coaches on the road for recruiting we're definitely not practicing this week.

The article that said Cross starts Monday wasn't clear what his first order of business was. I'm sure there has to be a meet & greet with the current line and he is likely looking at a lot of game film this week to be ready to go when we start practicing. I'm not sure if the NCAA allows him to have meetings with the line to go over schemes prior to beginning bowl practice but that seems like another possibility for this week.

I don't know when finals are but the team will likely be practice Tue.-Sat. or Tue.-Fri. when they start practice because that is their normal schedule and everyone organizes classes around practice.

Top Bottom