see miami's mcclinton get ejected?

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
he took a swing at an osu player. looked like an open fist, but i think it will lead to a suspension.

Yeah, it was a total wuss slap at his face. Completely classless.

In other news, Andrew Brommer bricked a free throw with .4 seconds left and a chance to tie BC. Apparently he is 21% from the line this year.

Great rally for Ohio State! Big win for the B10!! Hopefully Illinois can hold off Clemson...

I don't get it. The refs reviewed the tape to see a foul? How is that possible? I didn't see the game, but seeing the highlights, it didn't look like the refs called anything initially...is this the proper use of replay? And is a flagrant foul an automatic ejection? I didn't think so.

I don't get it. The refs reviewed the tape to see a foul? How is that possible? I didn't see the game, but seeing the highlights, it didn't look like the refs called anything initially...is this the proper use of replay? And is a flagrant foul an automatic ejection? I didn't think so.

Maybe it was the type of flagrant foul that caused it to be an automatic ejection. There's a difference between taking a swing at someone and fouling them hard on a layup than grabbing for someone to commit a foul.

The refs can use replay to review a potential flagrant foul. According to the rule book:

A flagrant personal foul (or intentional foul) involves excessive or severe contact during a live ball.
A flagrant technical foul involves unsportsmanlike conduct that is extreme in nature, or excessive or severe contact during a dead ball. Fighting is also considered a flagrant technical foul.

Any flagrant foul in college is an automatic ejection I believe. Also, if you are ejected for a flagrant foul, you can't play in the next game. I don't think it used to be that way, but I think they changed the rule recently.

Top Bottom