Gophers-Buckeyes Sunday

Lincoln gopher

Reaction score
Don't want to jinx them, but Gophers up 15-0 in the 4th. Rosin with a 2 hitter through 4. Looks good to win the series against #18 Ohio State. Love these 3 game series, there is always a winner.

Gophers take down Buckeyes in easy fashion, 16-3, scoring once in the first, seven in the second, and four each in the third and fourth innings. The team finished with something like 18 hits and Seth Rosin pitched five innings in getting the win. Guys out of the bullpen looked pretty good too. Always nice to take two-of-three against a ranked conference rival like the Buckeyes!!!!:D:D

Gophers now 16-9 overall and 3-2 in the Big Ten. Head to Missouri to play the Tigers on Wednesday and Thursday before coming home to play Northwestern next weekend.

Listened to the game online on the 1220 web page...who are the guys who call the games, i thought it was very well done and enjoyable to listen to. Good win Gophers...Keep it up.

Well played game today by the Gophers. For the life of me, I can't understand how more folks don't find their way to these games. I take my sons once in a while and brought both my boys and wife this afternoon and we had a great time. You can see some great Big 10 ball played by local kids by and large while stretching out and relaxing. For families, this is about the best deal in town. Kids can run, get up and down and no one is bugged as long as you pick your seats right. Plus, my kids get a foul ball about every other game so they love it. I sure hope we can get a stadium done for Coach Anderson that will help draw some additional fan interest. This program, like our football program, has wonderful tradition that most people don't have a clue about.

Top Bottom