Upcoming Season

Chingy

Reaction score
Hey guys, Kentucky fan here and just wanted to stop by and wish you luck on the upcoming basketball season. I am really looking forward to following your team this year, Richard Pitino is a great young coach and I think you guys may be surprised with how much your team improves within the first two years. Richard will get more out of your current players than you expect I think, and as good as his dad is I think Richard will be just as good one day. You guys picked up a good one!

Hey guys, Kentucky fan here and just wanted to stop by and wish you luck on the upcoming basketball season. I am really looking forward to following your team this year, Richard Pitino is a great young coach and I think you guys may be surprised with how much your team improves within the first two years. Richard will get more out of your current players than you expect I think, and as good as his dad is I think Richard will be just as good one day. You guys picked up a good one!

Thank you for joining us and for the well wishes. Up here, there are a lot of fans who live in a negative bubble and can only post pessimism. But that is part of the fun.

Top Bottom