Big Lead Sports: Top 50 Players in College Basketball For 2013-14 (Andre Hollins #38)

7 Kentucky players, half the list are frosh. Glad Dre is getting some props, but that list is a joke

Kentucky will have 5-7 1st round picks in next year's draft and most of the lottery will be freshmen...

I agree assuming they play well. if they don't(unlikely) it's a repeat of last year for UK.

It would throw a wrench in recruiting but lets make 1 first rounder from MN. Lets go Dre!

I agree assuming they play well. if they don't(unlikely) it's a repeat of last year for UK.

It would throw a wrench in recruiting but lets make 1 first rounder from MN. Lets go Dre!

They're twice as talented as last year, but the biggest difference is they have much tougher players who play harder. Unfortunately, I would be shocked if they have a repeat of last year.

Sorry, I want Dre to stay 4 years so we can have a big year in 2014. Austin can be that 1st rounder with a big senior year.

I see Andre as a great 4-year college player. Possible All-American senior year. Throw in the fact he's a great student, and he really was the perfect recruit...maybe the high point of Tubby's accomplishments here.

Don't see him going pro early. He's too small to be a SG in the NBA, but he's not a natural PG either (yet). Bobby Jackson made it work in the pro's, but he stayed 4 years and also was an all-Big Ten defender.

Top Bottom