Headed over to Bloomington Jefferson to watch potential Gophers

Chris Monter

Reaction score
The D1 Minnesota 16's with Henry Ellenson and Marshawn Wilson play at 2:10 Friday afternoon. The 17's with J.P. Macura faces off at 3:20 and the 15's with Amir Coffey tips off at 5:40.

The 16's play their second game at 6:45 and the 17's play their third pool play game at 7:55.

Hope to see you there.

Chris Monter

The D1 Minnesota 16's with Henry Ellenson and Marshawn Wilson play at 2:10 Friday afternoon. The 17's with J.P. Macura faces off at 3:20 and the 15's with Amir Coffey tips off at 5:40.

The 16's play their second game at 6:45 and the 17's play their third pool play game at 7:55.

Hope to see you there.

Chris Monter

Looking forward to the twitter updates! Take some pics/vids if you can. Would love to see more of all these guys

I was there today, but I had to leave midway thru the 17U game. Ellenson looked pretty good, although it's somewhat tough to tell because the competition wasn't the best. I have two questions in case anyone knows:

1) Macura came off the bench in the first half of the 17U game. Any idea why?
2) I saw Bruce Weber, Bo Ryan, Matt Painter, and I think maybe Chris Collins. I saw a couple of guys in Gopher gear, but I couldn't tell who they were. I was sitting on the floor and all the coaches were on the running track up above, so it was tough to get a good look. Anyone know who it was?

I was there today, but I had to leave midway thru the 17U game. Ellenson looked pretty good, although it's somewhat tough to tell because the competition wasn't the best. I have two questions in case anyone knows:

1) Macura came off the bench in the first half of the 17U game. Any idea why?
2) I saw Bruce Weber, Bo Ryan, Matt Painter, and I think maybe Chris Collins. I saw a couple of guys in Gopher gear, but I couldn't tell who they were. I was sitting on the floor and all the coaches were on the running track up above, so it was tough to get a good look. Anyone know who it was?

Someone (I think Monter) said that Macura had some issues with his elbow he had to deal with.

The three Division I Minnesota teams are still alive. The 15's with Amir Coffey, who received a Gopher offer yesterday, will paly in the semifinals at 11 with the title games at 1:20.

The 16's with Henry Ellenson will play in the semis at 12:10 with the finals at 2:30.

The 17's with J.P. Macura will play in the semis at 12:10 with the finals at 2:30.

Look for interviews with these three players this week at GopherHole.com.

I'll have updates @collegebbnews Sunday. I'll also be attending the Gopher Junior elite football camp after the basketball is done.

Chris Monter

Top Bottom