Season-ticket holders: seat improvements?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Have any of you received a call from the Gopher Ticket Office about potential seat improvements? They're scheduled to call my ticket zone today, and I'm just curious if anyone has been able to improve or change their seats for next season.

Tix upgrade...

Got a call a couple of days ago. I was not able to upgrade without a pretty significant increase in giving, so opted to retain the seats I have which aren't that bad. I'm sure every circumstance is different though. Good luck.

Thanks. I'd be willing to move back a few rows in order to get my 2 side by side, but if no other options, that's OK.

Thanks. I'd be willing to move back a few rows in order to get my 2 side by side, but if no other options, that's OK.

I go my call. I didn't really plan to move but wanted to hear the options. There were none. They were @ a 95% re-up rate for season tix.

I got the call yesterday. I ended up staying put, but it was nice to actually hear the available options. This is a big improvement over the system a few years ago where they asked you to write out what you wanted on the renewal form and then you never heard anything more.

I was in zone 1 and best options for me were 117 row 19 and 206 row 1. Both $400 donation. Went with 206 row 1. Hoping that was the right choice.

Yes got my call but really liked my seats so I stayed gets me pumped that season is right around the corner!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I was in zone 1 and best options for me were 117 row 19 and 206 row 1. Both $400 donation. Went with 206 row 1. Hoping that was the right choice.

sat there during a noncon game a few years ago (the one during the blizzard). You'll be happy.

Got the call today.

After years of having one seat in front of the other, finally was able to get 2 side-by-side in my current section. Had to move back 5 rows (11 to 16), but the seats are still fine & the price (same) was right. Agree with those who say things are much more organized now with regards to seating requests/upgrades, etc.

Top Bottom