2014 EA SPORTS Maui Invitational

Reaction score
2013 EA SPORTS Maui Invitational

On behalf of everyone at the EA SPORTS Maui Invitational, I want to let you know how excited we are to host the Golden Gopher's this November on the beautiful island of Maui. As many loyal fans hang out and communicate on this message board, I welcome your questions about the Tournament, ticket travel packages, places to see and things to do on Maui, restaurant recommendations, etc. I'll do my best to answer your questions and keep you updated on the 2013 Tournament. We hope to see a number of you in Maui this Thanksgiving!

Aloha and mahalo.

*Edit: The thread title is incorrect, the tournament is the 2013 EA SPORTS Maui Invitational, not the 2014

Questions:

(1) When will the pairings be announced?

(2) Who are the 4 "Maui on Mainland" teams, and which one will play @ Minnesota?

Thanks in advance.

Questions:

(1) When will the pairings be announced?

(2) Who are the 4 "Maui on Mainland" teams, and which one will play @ Minnesota?

[/I]Thanks in advance.

1. The EA SPORTS Maui Invitational bracket is typically announced a few months before the tournament. You can sign up to receive Tournament Hoops Club updates at MauiInvitational.com and make sure you are the first to know when the official bracket is released.

2. The opening and regional games will be announced along with the bracket.

I will make sure to come back on here when the match ups are announced.

On behalf of everyone at the EA SPORTS Maui Invitational, I want to let you know how excited we are to host the Golden Gopher's this November on the beautiful island of Maui. As many loyal fans hang out and communicate on this message board, I welcome your questions about the Tournament, ticket travel packages, places to see and things to do on Maui, restaurant recommendations, etc. I'll do my best to answer your questions and keep you updated on the 2013 Tournament. We hope to see a number of you in Maui this Thanksgiving!

Aloha and mahalo.

*Edit: The thread title is incorrect, the tournament is the 2013 EA SPORTS Maui Invitational, not the 2014

Is there a way to get tickets to the games without staying at an official hotel?

Is there a way to get tickets to the games without staying at an official hotel?

Game tickets to the EA SPORTS Maui Invitational Championship Round are currently available with travel packages through Oahu Travel (800.826.3822). Buying a travel package is the only way to guarantee game tickets to the Tournament. At some point in the summer, we may decide to sell tickets without travel packages online, but we cannot guarantee the types or availability. Please sign up to be a Hoops Club member on our website (mauiinvitational.com) for all of the latest Tournament news and ticket availability.

Top Bottom