Trevor on PA (KFAN)

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
PA just asked Trevor where he was from...

kid-head-slap.jpg

The stupidity and lack of preparation of MN reporters is beyond belief.

The stupidity and lack of preparation of MN reporters is beyond belief.

I didn't think it he could ask a dumber question than the time he asked Lynch what it was like to play with Bobby Jackson...

I didn't think it he could ask a dumber question than the time he asked Lynch what it was like to play with Bobby Jackson...

Didn't he ask Quincy Lewis how tough it was to be suspended for the 1999 NCAA Tournament?

PA is a moron and probably the least knowlegeable "personality" on KFAN and yes that does include Common.

PA is a moron and probably the least knowlegeable "personality" on KFAN and yes that does include Common.

At one point I was a big fan of PA, particularly when he was co-hosting with Dubay. But since he got the Vikings announcing gig, he has been far less interesting. He spends far too much time talking Vikings, in my opinion, and his ego has exploded. I'm pretty sure that he considers himself an assistant coach on the Vikings.

Beyond embarrassing. Shows complete lack of any prep whatsoever. How hard would it be to spend 30 seconds looking at his Wikipedia page?

At one point I was a big fan of PA, particularly when he was co-hosting with Dubay. But since he got the Vikings announcing gig, he has been far less interesting. He spends far too much time talking Vikings, in my opinion, and his ego has exploded. I'm pretty sure that he considers himself an assistant coach on the Vikings.

Agree PA and Dubay was a good show. I think PA is straight up too arrogant now.

Agree PA and Dubay was a good show. I think PA is straight up too arrogant now.

Yep. PA used to be good with Dubay. Now he's only tolerable. He doesn't know nearly as much about football as he claims. His bit about being compensated to "know" football is irritating. I have nothing against PA, but he has gone down in quality.

Top Bottom