Picture of Coach Pitino throwing out first pitch at Twins game

His motion does look a lot like Bert Blyleven's though.

His motion does look a lot like Bert Blyleven's though.

mlb_g_blyleven1_576.jpg

Throw the ball, Coach. I will hit the damned thing. (I dare Coach Pitino to accept my challenge.)

Here's a pic he posted on Twitter that night:

BMrgyOzCMAAHJLF.jpg:large

Did anyone go to the game? Did Coach P. get a Williams Arena welcome?

To the NSA, I mean, mods:

Tubby Smith is the greatest coach of all time - in any sport. Posting clean, humorous, doctored pictures of him and comments about them are not to be tolerated and I am thankful for your discretion. Tubby did not finish in 9th place last year. He finished in 7th place and we all have that straight. Tubby is not a dancer by trade, though, if he were, he would have great moves. Tubby cut down the nets 15 years ago for another team and we should all be thankful for his subsequent one NCAA win that he bestowed upon our great university, giving us all something for which to be proud, while serving notice to the entire D1 basketball world.

Only Richard Pitino has a chance to surpass his excellence, but he has a long way to go. So far, he speaks a little too clearly and without run-on thoughts for my taste.

To the NSA, I mean, mods:

Tubby Smith is the greatest coach of all time - in any sport. Posting clean, humorous, doctored pictures of him and comments about them are not to be tolerated and I am thankful for your discretion. Tubby did not finish in 9th place last year. He finished in 7th place and we all have that straight. Tubby is not a dancer by trade, though, if he were, he would have great moves. Tubby cut down the nets 15 years ago for another team and we should all be thankful for his subsequent one NCAA win that he bestowed upon our great university, giving us all something for which to be proud, while serving notice to the entire D1 basketball world.

Only Richard Pitino has a chance to surpass his excellence, but he has a long way to go. So far, he speaks a little too clearly and without run-on thoughts for my taste.

+1

Top Bottom