Indiana - Minnesota Replay at 1:00 today on BTN

Blizzard

Reaction score
BTN has had basketball replaying for the last day or so and it's Indiana at Minnesota today at 1:00.

Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen some Gopher basketball in a while so I'll probably watch.

Watching this game reminds me how much we are really going to miss Mbakwe and how this team will not be as successful w/o him.

Watching this game reminds me how much we are really going to miss Mbakwe and how this team will not be as successful w/o him.

Not to mention the loss of Tubby either, right?

Of course they'll miss him, but Mbakwe didn't play like this all the time. This was probably the best game of his career.

I hope we win. It sure would be cool to see us rush the court.

Really weird glitch by BTN, I saw it as well. It was right at the under 4 timeout in the second half, they restarted the game after the timeout and then did it again and eventually just cut in for the last like 53 seconds. Very strange.

Really weird glitch by BTN, I saw it as well. It was right at the under 4 timeout in the second half, they restarted the game after the timeout and then did it again and eventually just cut in for the last like 53 seconds. Very strange.

The BTN crew spent a few days at the Bates Motel and ever since, strange things have been happening?

Top Bottom