Please no trite Tubby April Fool's posts tomorrow

Go4

Reaction score
We get it. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day and there are Tubby rumors out there. For the trite folks this is a match made in heaven, but I ask for the sanity of many, please, they aren't funny or creative. :cool:

Where's your sense of adventure?

I heard Tubby was abducted by space aliens, and is being held at raygun-point until he accepts the positions of Head Basketball Coach and Ambassador to Earth, for the University of Alpha Centauri.

raygun-point until he accepts the positions of Head Basketball Coach and Ambassador to Earth, for the University of Alpha Centauri.

Miles Tones, if your going to spread rumors at least get your facts right. Alpha Centauri disbanded it's basketball program three years ago when the Ganymedians invaded their star system and outlawed all competitve activities. So obvioulsy they do not need a basketball coach. DAH!

Besides I just walked by Tubby's office and the do not disturb sign is on the door. So he could hardly be being held at raygun point.....Unless the Alpha Centaurians are in there too. YIKES!!

You mean like, Tubby is going back to Georgia for 4 million a year, per ESPN.

April fools.

Not Georgia, Memphis, get the story right.

Top Bottom