Courtside with Coach Pitino

He's a good fit for this state because he doesn't come off cocky or arrogant, but a guy you could go up to and say hello to. All he has to do is start recruiting good players and we will be good.

The cadence of his voice and facial expressions when he speaks are carbon copies of his dad. I hope in 25 years we'll be saying the same things about his win totals and national championships at Minnesota.

I am really going to miss the rambling, stammering, stuttering coach speak from Tubby.

He's a good fit for this state because he doesn't come off cocky or arrogant, but a guy you could go up to and say hello to. All he has to do is start recruiting good players and we will be good.

The elder Pitino has remarked that the younger Pitino developed humility at a much younger age than he had.

He mentioned he might play 2 or 3 PG's at once sometimes. No doubt that is the reason recruiting seems to be so guard heavy so far. I love what he said about his staff. It definitely sounds like they will not be outworked by other staffs no matter who they are recruiting against.

Gosh, Joe Coleman is going to have a hard time deciding to transfer after Pitino talks to him. Says he needs 10, 11, 12 guys to play his style. I'll be surprised if he goes after watching the video. Dang, just have Joe watch the video. Save some time.

Top Bottom