Was anyone else not worried for a second?

What Up Guy

Reaction score
I didnt worry at all about Tubby leaving, I am not sure why. I just couldn't see it happening at all. It will be interesting to know how close, if at all it came to going down.

I wasn't really worried either. I thought about reading some of the threads on here but there was so much crap I didn't know where to start.

didnt bother me for a second. Tubby has Minnesota written all over him.

I was not worried for a nano second. As I have stated before I believe Tubby will retire as a gopher. He feels the love!

Whats that statistic about how many men admit to masturbating. 90% and the other 10% lie..... I was a little worried....doesn't make me bad (or blind)

Was anyone else not worried for a second?

Hell no. I'm actually kind of embarrassed at the whole thing. I'd like to kick Myron in the ass for his part in feeding the frenzy. Stalking airplanes ? C'mon, we're better than this.

Actually, I'd like to thank the local media for reading this board. Shooter, Sansevere, Myron, and others all have this mess mentioned this morning.

Wasn't worried about the Tubby thing, but I was worried about Section 201s prophetic claims about Monkeys landing on top of Williams Arena saying the world was going to end.

I think it's an overstatement for anyone to say they honestly weren't worried for a single second of this whole ordeal, but I'll take you at your word.

I would classify myself as generally unconcerned, but there's certainly an admitted difference between general lack of concern and not getting "worried for a second."

Madison

Wasn't worried about the Tubby thing, but I was worried about Section 201s prophetic claims about Monkeys landing on top of Williams Arena saying the world was going to end.

Sorry, I had a bad source. My Rat Terrier isnt always spot on. I have admonished her severely.

:)

I think it's an overstatement for anyone to say they honestly weren't worried for a single second of this whole ordeal, but I'll take you at your word.

I would classify myself as generally unconcerned, but there's certainly an admitted difference between general lack of concern and not getting "worried for a second."

It might help that I was in Vegas for the last few days so I wasn't really concentrating on the pulse of Gopherhole. Virginia never scared me though. Neither does any other realistic landing point. Maryland though, I think he would leave for Maryland.

I think Tubby is at Minnesota until he wants to retire from coaching. After that, if he wants to stay active in the sport, I think he goes to a conference or NCAA front office. After all, he's president of the NABC right now. CM Newton hired Tubby for the UK job. He may follow him to the front offices.

Crazy! I've always thought Rat Terriers were among the most credible of the Canines

Oh Please! Rat Terriers have always been willing to pass on even the most suspect of data as fact just to get a lousy milk bone.

It never really made sense that he would leave, but after hearing the repeated chatter of everyone from the casual fan to the poster with "multiple sources" to actual "reporters", I must admit it gets a bit confusing. More than anything it's a reminder that 9 out of 10 people that seem to have some sort of inside scoop really have no idea what they're talking about, particularly on the world wide web.

Was good for some excitement anyways, with the occasional bout of hilarity. Maybe now coach Cal can back out of the UK gig and we can watch Kentucky spontaneously combust.

I think I publicly stated that I wasn't worried.

Almost everyone gave the impression of being worried, and rightly so, I'd say.

wasn't worried either. Tubby knows the good times are ahead of us!

Top Bottom